• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: MOPP suit for sale

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Size medium woodland cammo MOPP suit for sale. Very good used condition. Wear it when the zombies come, or just take it deer hunting as the activated charcoal liner helps hide your scent. Sorry no pics at this time, but a quick google search will show you what they look like. $35. Local Olympia pickup only please. Also have size medium BDU's in woodland and desert, as well as a few other odds and ends.

Prophet

imported post

I'm sorry...i must have missed some darwinian leap in evolution but...when did deer start using chemical weapons? Who do you plan on meeting in the woods, Chemical Bam-bi?

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

The activated charcoal liner helps block scent of course. Unless you already smell like the woods, then it wouldn't do much good.

Prophet

imported post

huh...learn something new every day. Does it work for bear too? If I'm not mistaken bears have one of the most powerful noses this side of sharks and bloodhounds.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Prophet wrote:
huh...learn something new every day. Does it work for bear too? If I'm not mistaken bears have one of the most powerful noses this side of sharks and bloodhounds.
Beats me. Want to drive to Olympia, WA and pick it up to find out? :p