• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pittsburgh Area Dinner in Cranberry

spencer280

imported post

is this 20 per person . if that the case im out chinese buffet cost 10 per person i have 5 going your price i would be pay 100.00. i could go on my own and only pay 50.00. 50.00 sounds better then 100.00

Aran

Banned
imported post

spencer280 wrote:
is this 20 per person . if that the case im out chinese buffet cost 10 per person i have 5 going your price i would be pay 100.00. i could go on my own and only pay 50.00. 50.00 sounds better then 100.00
That buffet is about $13 a person, and the rest goes to a good cause.

You cheap ass.

Shawn.L

imported post

spencer280 wrote:
yes i am cheap not spending 100.00 to eat a meal.

no one is asking you to spend $100 to eat a meal.

if you want to eat, go eat somewhere for less.

If you want to eat with us, meet some like minded souls and socialize while supporting a great orginaiztion fighting for gun rights tooth and nail on the ground here in PA every day then the cost will be $20.

spencer280

imported post

i would come down but 20.00 is to steap for me i always take my family with me. if it was just me i could but taking me my wife and 3 kids well that's equals 100.00 and that's just to much for me to fork out. but i hope you have a good turn out.

jahwarrior

imported post

spencer280 wrote:
i would come down but 20.00 is to steap for me i always take my family with me. if it was just me i could but taking me my wife and 3 kids well that's equals 100.00 and that's just to much for me to fork out. but i hope you have a good turn out.

jesus christ. you already made it clear you didn't want to go. stop giving excuse why you won't, and just don't show up!

if i lived closer, i'd probably go. have fun, guys. well, you guys who aren't finding ways to not go...

Mtn Jack

imported post

Thank you Shawn and everyone who showed we had a blast,:celebrate it was well worth the money for a very good cause, Rep Metcalf showed with his wife, its good to see such a dedicated goverment person on our side. You people that missed this dinner should try to make the next one . Be safe Mtn Jack

shooter357

imported post

While you were stuffing your faces out West, us Easties were gorging on the buffet at our picnic.:celebrateThere were a few locals stop by and were given some literature on the legal world of OC.

fingers80002

imported post

shooter357 wrote:
While you were stuffing your faces out West, us Easties were gorging on the buffet at our picnic.:celebrateThere were a few locals stop by and were given some literature on the legal world of OC.
That is kind of you to not mention the Red Cross donation we raised.

Wonderer

imported post

hey who is taking over the pittsburgh dinner thread?

bunch of renegade showoffs!!!

We did make a donaton also to "FOAC" but wish we had mrs pa patriot and frenchies pens to help boost our donation!!! Maybe we can get some donations to auction off- that was a great idea-kudos to you guys and gals!!!!