Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Damn Right

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rockingham, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    861

    Post imported post

    As virtuous gun owners we take upon ourselves the responsibilities of self-defense .

    Damn right Americans are different because we have the freedom of speech .

    Jamaica's total gun ban has create the worse violent crime rates in the world including the total lose of their liberties and freedoms .

    Of course as lawful Americans we fear regulation , to registration , to confiscation that has happened across the pond in England . The British are now banning knives , pepper sprays , and dogs .

    SLAPthe gun-grabbers with the self defense facts first and last . Do not allow them to take it away one tiny step at a time . The facts and logic are on our side .

    This is Sparta / America the land of liberty .......... not the land of oppressive order !

    RELENTLESS LOGIC





  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rockingham, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    861

    Post imported post

    The 4th amendment to the United States Constitition is the part of the Bill of Rights that guards against unreasonable searches and seizures ...

    However because guns are so dangerous shoudn't they be excluded ?



  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rockingham, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    861

    Post imported post

    Obama accepts anti-American book from Hugo Chavez this morning .

    " The Open Viens of Latin America " blames the United EMPIREfor all of Central and South American as well as Cuba's problems .

    Transnationalist seem to agree on blaming the U.S.A.forour liberties , freedoms , and RKBA .



  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rockingham, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    861

    Post imported post

    The Tea Parties were a failure .

  5. #5
    Regular Member thx997303's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lehi, Utah, USA
    Posts
    2,716

    Post imported post

    The Tea parties were just the beginning.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    , California, USA
    Posts
    560

    Post imported post

    R a Z o R wrote:
    This is Sparta / America the land of liberty .......... not the land of oppressive order !

  7. #7
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766

    Post imported post

    R a Z o R wrote:
    The Tea Parties were a failure .
    Oh, I don't know.

    It took about 20 years of increasing oppression before the shot heard round the world. Writs of Assistance and idiot taxation and all that.

    Just warming up, I'd say.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

    If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

    There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    145

    Post imported post

    ForeignPolicy is NOT the same as "community organizing". This country is going to be "F'- - - ed"!

  9. #9
    Regular Member AZkopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Prescott, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    673

    Post imported post

    R a Z o R wrote:
    The Tea Parties were a failure .
    No they were not. There were an estimated 2000 TEA parties nation wide. If each had 1000 attendies (Atlanta had 15K, Nashville was 10K, hell even here in little Prescott we had 2K) that is 2 million people.

    A minimum of 2 million people-- people presumably with jobs, many (here) bearing arms, taking a stand against crazed spending and a leftist agenda. 2 million people realizing they are not alone, that they are part of a larger movement. Avalanches start with the falling of small stones. First comes outrage, then comes protest, then comes action.

    This is just the beginning of the giant waking up.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    , Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,715

    Post imported post

    R a Z o R wrote:
    Obama accepts anti-American book from Hugo Chavez this morning .

    " The Open Viens of Latin America " blames the United EMPIREfor all of Central and South American as well as Cuba's problems .

    So he accepted a book that's full of truth? Why would he do something like that?

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lake Charles Area, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    1,723

    Post imported post

    AWDstylez wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:
    Obama accepts anti-American book from Hugo Chavez this morning .

    " The Open Viens of Latin America " blames the United EMPIREfor all of Central and South American as well as Cuba's problems .

    So he accepted a book that's full of truth? Why would he do something like that?
    What ?

    Do you believe the US is to blame for South America and Mexico's problems?



  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    , Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,715

    Post imported post

    Dustin wrote:
    AWDstylez wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:
    Obama accepts anti-American book from Hugo Chavez this morning .

    " The Open Viens of Latin America " blames the United EMPIREfor all of Central and South American as well as Cuba's problems .

    So he accepted a book that's full of truth? Why would he do something like that?
    What ?

    Do you believe the US is to blame for South America and Mexico's problems?




    Do you believe the US hasn't been a massive manipulative force in South America, supporting whatever violent leader/coup/terrorist activity is convient for us andourcorporationsat the time, without regard to how it effects the people of the countries they're occuring in?



    Oh wait, you're in the military, aren't you? Why am I even bothering...


  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lake Charles Area, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    1,723

    Post imported post

    AWDstylez wrote:
    Dustin wrote:
    AWDstylez wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:
    Obama accepts anti-American book from Hugo Chavez this morning .

    " The Open Viens of Latin America " blames the United EMPIREfor all of Central and South American as well as Cuba's problems .

    So he accepted a book that's full of truth? Why would he do something like that?
    What ?

    Do you believe the US is to blame for South America and Mexico's problems?




    Do you believe the US hasn't been a massive manipulative force in South America, supporting whatever violent leader/coup/terrorist activity is convient for us andourcorporationsat the time, without regard to how it effects the people of the countries they're occuring in?



    Oh wait, you're in the military, aren't you? Why am I even bothering...


    Nah, I just wanted to hear your typical, let's blame it on someone else attitude. Big Bad America always to blame blah, blah, blah.

    That's the major problem in America today. Kids have NO sense of responsibility. It's ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT !

    Just like the rest of the World always wanting to blame America, cry me a freaking RIVER !

    Pathetic ....







  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    , Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,715

    Post imported post

    Dustin wrote:
    Nah, I just wanted to hear your typical, let's blame it on someone else attitude. Big Bad America always to blame blah, blah, blah.

    That's the major problem in America today. Kids have NO sense of responsibility. It's ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT !

    Just like the rest of the World always wanting to blame America, cry me a freaking RIVER !

    Pathetic ....






    You've got it all backwards. It's this country's lack of accountability and unwillingness to take responsibility for its own actions. This county wants to blame the rest of the world for the problems we create. What you just said makes zero sense because you're the one that's trying to blame everyone else. I'm the one that's saying we need to stop pointing fingers and admit our mistakes. Look at it that way and it'll make more sense.


  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lake Charles Area, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    1,723

    Post imported post

    AWDstylez wrote:
    Dustin wrote:
    Nah, I just wanted to hear your typical, let's blame it on someone else attitude. Big Bad America always to blame blah, blah, blah.

    That's the major problem in America today. Kids have NO sense of responsibility. It's ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT !

    Just like the rest of the World always wanting to blame America, cry me a freaking RIVER !

    Pathetic ....






    You've got it all backwards. It's this country's lack of accountability and unwillingness to take responsibility for its own actions. This county wants to blame the rest of the world for the problems we create. What you just said makes zero sense because you're the one that's trying to blame everyone else. I'm the one that's saying we need to stop pointing fingers and admit our mistakes. Look at it that way and it'll make more sense.



    I see what your saying dude, I do.

    But Bro, How in the World can you say that were to blame ?

    For South America's F. ups ? C'mon ?


    Although,I won't lie, I think America's Drug Addiction does indeedhave a trickle affect. I will agree with you there.

    Watch for lightning, I've agreed with Stylez !




  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    , Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,715

    Post imported post

    Dustin wrote:
    I see what your saying dude, I do.

    But Bro, How in the World can you say that were to blame ?

    For South America's F. ups ? C'mon ?


    Although,I won't lie, I think America's Drug Addiction does indeedhave a trickle affect. I will agree with you there.

    Watch for lightning, I've agreed with Stylez !




    I'm not going to the extreme and saying we create all the world's problems, and I certainly think the whole Mexico situation is a load of crap, but be realistic about our interventionist attitude and how many problems we really do create with it. South America is a prime example and it only takes a little time and research to see how much havoc America has wrecked on that region.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lake Charles Area, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    1,723

    Post imported post

    AWDstylez wrote:
    Dustin wrote:
    I see what your saying dude, I do.

    But Bro, How in the World can you say that were to blame ?

    For South America's F. ups ? C'mon ?


    Although,I won't lie, I think America's Drug Addiction does indeedhave a trickle affect. I will agree with you there.

    Watch for lightning, I've agreed with Stylez !




    I'm not going to the extreme and saying we create all the world's problems, and I certainly think the whole Mexico situation is a load of crap, but be realistic about our interventionist attitude and how many problems we really do create with it. South America is a prime example and it only takes a little time and research to see how much havoc America has wrecked on that region.
    Point taken ...





  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rockingham, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    861

    Post imported post

    AWDstylez wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:
    Obama accepts anti-American book from Hugo Chavez this morning .

    " The Open Viens of Latin America " blames the United EMPIREfor all of Central and South American as well as Cuba's problems .

    So he accepted a book that's full of truth? Why would he do something like that?
    That book and currupt dictators are full of $h!t . Rewriting history to blame capitalism is the progressive liberal socialist's usual tool that the Sissy Spacek types love to swallow . The U.S.A. is the Big Boy that has given more to others than the rest of the world combined .Keep my freedoms , liberties , and RKBA away from the community organizers .

    RELENTLESS LOGIC instead of rabbit holes .









Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •