Thread: xdm vr beretta cougar need help picking

Post imported post

i want to get a good gun and its a toss up between 2 and only 2 . the xdm has great rating and hold 16 rounds for the 40 cal and is new and has a life time warrant. the beretta couger is used 5 yr old shot 200 rounds and holds 10 in the mag. im thinking of going with the xdm but wanted to see what you all think

Post imported post

heres the cougar

Banned

Post imported post

I still say go with Glock.

Post imported post

are you serious? there's no comparison. spend the extra money, and get the XD.
    Givin' up the tactical advantage since 2008.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Post imported post

the cougar is 600.00 so it should be to much more then that . im going with the xdm

Post imported post

i was looking threw the web and found this from a cop talking about the glock and xd

While I was in the Police Academy I changed from a Glock to a XD. I immediately wished that every agency switched so that I could continue shooting a superb weapon. I think XD's slogan should be "XD is Glock, Perfected!". My shooting qual scores went up the FIRST time I qualified with my XD by almost 5% from 95% with the Glcok to 99.3%. Two other classmates of mine also changed to the Xd after they saw and shot mine, their scores also improved. Great Weapon

Post imported post

spencer280 wrote:
    i was looking threw the web and found this from a cop talking about the glock and xd

While I was in the Police Academy I changed from a Glock to a XD. I immediately wished that every agency switched so that I could continue shooting a superb weapon. I think XD's slogan should be "XD is Glock, Perfected!". My shooting qual scores went up the FIRST time I qualified with my XD by almost 5% from 95% with the Glcok to 99.3%. Two other classmates of mine also changed to the Xd after they saw and shot mine, their scores also improved. Great Weapon
    XD is Glock copied and modified ..... The Glock works just fine without all SA's extra junk on it .... just more parts to fail. IMHO.

~~Springfield
    Edit: spelling

Post imported post

well picked it up today and the gun shoots like a dream the xd(m) 40 cost me 599.00 at logans gun gallery north Washington pa. thank you all for your opinions