• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Empty holster carry event comming up ?

joshuaeberly

imported post

the nationwide empty holster protest is this week, monday-friday.

if you choose to CC and carry an empty holster, remember not to enter a classroom or dormitory of a college campus, unless you uncover.

wanna be the test case for schools restrictions on "weapons" ????

LaVere

imported post

xd-40 wrote:
the nationwide empty holster protest is this week, monday-friday.

if you choose to CC and carry an empty holster, remember not to enter a classroom or dormitory of a college campus, unless you uncover.

wanna be the test case for schools restrictions on "weapons" ????
;) No I would not like to be the test case...... oppps

Thanks for the replies

Rogue9er

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Lots of schools are doing it, basically every school that has a SCCC chapter. U of M and Grand Rapids CC are two that I know of for sure around here.