• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rogue40

imported post

Hello folks- I didn't see anywhere to post an intro. Since I am in Oregon, I'll hang around here. Just found this site and its something that I have been looking for. I have been reading (probably too much) on the OC/CCW laws and it can be confusing.. My family has been around guns all my life and have passed it on to my children. We support the 2nd and the freedom to live as we see fit. I will no doubt learna lot from this site and thank you for any and all feedback.

Thank you.

Los

imported post

Hello and welcome. I'm fairly new here myself.:celebrate

SteveInAshand

imported post

Well then welcome to "both" of you guys;)

Take a look around there is some pretty knowledgeable folks on this site, lots of great post, info, experiences and differing opinions.

Why there are even smart knowledgeable folks in the Oregon section :p

Jeffytune

imported post

Yes sir, welcome to the forum.

Can I assume your in Josephine county?

There are some fine roads out there for Motorcycle riding.

Rogue40

imported post

Besides fishing and guns, motorcycle riding is my next best past time. We went to the Oregon Caves and that road was awesome! Yes, I'm GP, a perfect hub for all sorts of stuff... This seems to be a pretty easy going forum. and thank you for the warm welcome..

Jeffytune

imported post

Rogue40 wrote:
Besides fishing and guns, motorcycle riding is my next best past time. We went to the Oregon Caves and that road was awesome! Yes, I'm GP, a perfect hub for all sorts of stuff... This seems to be a pretty easy going forum. and thank you for the warm welcome..
Next to riding around Crater lake, Hwy 199 is one of my favorite roads to ride.

adamsesq

imported post

Jeffytune wrote:
Rogue40 wrote:
Next to riding around Crater lake, Hwy 199 is one of my favorite roads to ride.

Crater Lake = National Park = Bad for carry!

-adamsesq

Jeffytune

imported post

I believe we were talking about Motorcycle riding, not open carry.

Well.....at least this time.;)

Rogue40

imported post

Doesn't look like there is too many people on this forum during the day. bummer. I've been riding my bike (motorcycle) to work this week, while its been a little chilly, it's an awesome feeling and great when I ride home..