• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spoakne OC meeting

BobR

imported post

I forgot about it being a holiday weekend.

It probably wouldn't be a good time, a lot of people like to spend those weekends with family.

I will go with the concensus on whether or not to try it on a holiday weekend.

bob

surfj9009

imported post

I can do it any of the next 4 weeks EXCEPT for the weekend of the 25th.
I will be in Seattle at the Campaign For Liberty Regional Conference that Friday-Saturday-Sunday.

Whooooo-hooooooo!!!!!

fetch

imported post

May is a busy month. We could try and have a lunch/meeting on a Saturday. The 9th is a full moon, the 10th (sunday) is Mothers day, the 16th is the Torchlight parade (Armed Forces Day) downtown, the 23rd through the 25th is Memorial weekend.
We could try for the 9th or 16th at Cyrus O' Leary's.
Any other ideas?

Dave The Welder

imported post

surfj9009 wrote:
I will be in Seattle at the Campaign For Liberty Regional Conference that Friday-Saturday-Sunday.

Whooooo-hooooooo!!!!!
I was thinking about signing up for the conference.

surfj9009

imported post

Dave, You really should, especially considering how much you like to speak to people. The C4L needs people with your drive. I think you should definitely do it. Considering the times, all of us freedom loving patriots need to step up and be heard. The conference will help us develop the tools needed to advance the cause of ALL liberty. It can carry over into many different areas of the current revolution. Let me know if you decide to go for sure. Hope to see you there...........

Dave The Welder wrote:
surfj9009 wrote:

Whooooo-hooooooo!!!!!
I was thinking about signing up for the conference.