• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Asked not to bring it around anymore.

Alexcabbie

imported post

Aran wrote:
Alexcabbie wrote:
Notice they only post in General Discussion and never on any of the technical threads about ammo, calibers, technique. THAT IS BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW DIDDLY ABOUT FIREARMS and have nothing pos to contribute.
No, it's because I don't have Aspergers Syndrome and a 24/7 need to discuss the most minute detail on the most obscure thing I can find myself obsessed with.
You are pretty damn obscure and that seems to be what you are obsessed with. You and the others of your ilk are legends in your own minds. Yeah you know how to pull a trigger. Any moron can pull a trigger. Oh and by the way you jut libeled someone (on this very thread) as a "kiddie lover" (and the proof was in the "tell it to the judge" remark. That is not the kind of thing you say, even in jest, except among VERY CLOSE FREINDS who ALL know it is a jest unless it is the truth. I am pretty sure you have opened yourself up to a lawsuit, but don't worry. You don't impress me as the kind of guy who would have enough to confiscate to pay lawyer's fees let alone a judgement. Nevertheless, if I were you I wuld watch it. Normal people do not take kindly to being called kiddie-diddlers by folks they never even met.

Aran

Banned
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
Aran wrote:
Alexcabbie wrote:
Notice they only post in General Discussion and never on any of the technical threads about ammo, calibers, technique. THAT IS BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW DIDDLY ABOUT FIREARMS and have nothing pos to contribute.
No, it's because I don't have Aspergers Syndrome and a 24/7 need to discuss the most minute detail on the most obscure thing I can find myself obsessed with.
You are pretty damn obscure and that seems to be what you are obsessed with. You and the others of your ilk are legends in your own minds. Yeah you know how to pull a trigger. Any moron can pull a trigger. Oh and by the way you jut libeled someone (on this very thread) as a "kiddie lover" (and the proof was in the "tell it to the judge" remark. That is not the kind of thing you say, even in jest, except among VERY CLOSE FREINDS who ALL know it is a jest unless it is the truth. I am pretty sure you have opened yourself up to a lawsuit, but don't worry. You don't impress me as the kind of guy who would have enough to confiscate to pay lawyer's fees let alone a judgement. Nevertheless, if I were you I wuld watch it. Normal people do not take kindly to being called kiddie-diddlers by folks they never even met.
For ****'s sake, shut up already, goddamn.

Anyone who takes any negative comment I make seriously deserves to be offended by it.

Gator5713

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

So let me get this straight, being willing to spend time with my kids in an effort to make sure that they are raised properly in a loving and supportive household makes me a 'kiddie lover' that needs to be brought before a judge?!?! So I guess we are supposed to simply leave our young to fend for and raise themselves? WOW!!! And people wonder what is wrong with society today! YOU, ARAN, are what is wrong with society today! 'Jesting' with friends is one thing, but, to my knowledge, I do not know you, even through the internet, we are NOT friends. Therefore, I am going to politely request that you apologize for your remarks and edit your posts to remove those remarks.
Thanks in advance.
Gator
>|--|~

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Gator5713 wrote:
So let me get this straight, being willing to spend time with my kids in an effort to make sure that they are raised properly in a loving and supportive household makes me a 'kiddie lover' that needs to be brought before a judge?!?! So I guess we are supposed to simply leave our young to fend for and raise themselves? WOW!!! And people wonder what is wrong with society today! YOU, ARAN, are what is wrong with society today! 'Jesting' with friends is one thing, but, to my knowledge, I do not know you, even through the internet, we are NOT friends. Therefore, I am going to politely request that you apologize for your remarks and edit your posts to remove those remarks.
Thanks in advance.
Gator
>|--|~

Seriously man, this is the internet. I don't know if you're new at it or what, but this is the INTERNET. I'm not sure if it's the large age spread on this board or too much lead exposure from all the range time, but some people here just take this internet stuff WAY too seriously.

Jizzzle

imported post

hey gwbiker just info for you my sister has down syndrome. I would appreciate if you didn't compare her to some of these guys. she has quite a bit more sense than they do. Thanks. I appreciate it there buddy.

Jizzzle

imported post

btw an update for all of you that actually care. i talked to all but one of the individuals that had an issue with me OCing tonight. The one guy took my offer of going to the range and the others are ok now we talked about some things and worked it all out.

the last one isn't going to be as easy i don't think. he's a hardcore anti apparently. I've never had an issue with him personally, apparently all he's done is talk crap behind my back. we will see how it goes.

but fortunatly for me he doesn't spend a dime in the store himself, he just free loads so even if the education goes badly i should still be fine. wish me luck.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Jizzzle wrote:
btw an update for all of you that actually care. i talked to all but one of the individuals that had an issue with me OCing tonight. The one guy took my offer of going to the range and the others are ok now we talked about some things and worked it all out.

the last one isn't going to be as easy i don't think. he's a hardcore anti apparently. I've never had an issue with him personally, apparently all he's done is talk crap behind my back. we will see how it goes.

but fortunatly for me he doesn't spend a dime in the store himself, he just free loads so even if the education goes badly i should still be fine. wish me luck.
I'd let the rotten egg alone . Let him come to you . Good job .

XD40coyote

imported post

Aran wrote:
Alexcabbie wrote:

LMAO!

Would you like to discuss fox paw anatomy vs raccoon paw anatomy, the weight of each rivet on the Titanic, a year by year ( all several million of them!)on how coal is formed, and the den digging techniques of hooded skunks?

I have to take xanax to get to sleep, the thoughts just won't stop!

XD40coyote

imported post

Jizzzle wrote:

So what lame things does this one anti say?

Jizzzle

imported post

whywould you think i'm talking about you or awd, aran? do you need attention that badly?grow up.

i haven't heard any quotes from the anti and didn't know he was so against guns until i heard it second hand. i'm reserving judgement until i talk to him myself. I don't wanna jump to any conclusions.

to be continued i guess.

NightOwl

imported post

Come on people, quit with the insults and nitpicking crap already. You're not proving anything except that you know how to derail a thread.

Keep up the good work, Jizzzle, sounds like you're making great progress...hopefully things will turn out well enough that the store owner will start officially endorsing OC, or at least supporting it enough to tell future anti-OCs to deal with it. If I lived close enough, I'd go buy something from the guy (while oc, of course).

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

NightOwl wrote:
Come on people, quit with the insults and nitpicking crap already. You're not proving anything except that you know how to derail a thread.

What's being derailed? We happened to not agree with how he handled the situation. On this board that automatically makes you a "troll" right off the bat. Just because someone doesn't agree, then goes on to explain why they don't agree, doesn't make them a troll and doesn't mean they're derailing the thread. We're here to discuss, not to jerk each other off and pat each other on the back 100% of the time.

Jizzzle

imported post

awd and aran, how have you contributed to this thread? what usefull opinions have you contributed? nothing remotely constructive. you disagreed and that was it. after that you have offered nothing except garbage.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Jizzzle wrote:
awd and aran, how have you contributed to this thread?

AWDstylez wrote:
One customer vs multiple customers... you lose.

Look at it this way. You're surprised the guy asked you to conceal it because you thought you were friends. He was probably thinking that since you're his friend you'd understand that he needs to make money and stay in business, and that you wouldn't have a problem just throwing a shirt over your gun for his sake. Instead, you just got whiny and told him you weren't going to his store anymore, simply because he asked you for a favor. Now who's the unsupportive friend?

To which you offer the intelligent, well thought out response:

Jizzzle wrote:
AWD and Aran, you don't seem to understand. But, that's ok. There will always be a couple.