• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Deer Park NTA dinner Sat night

compmanio365

imported post

You know, I've gotten several emails about dinners, asked what the cost was and never heard back from anyone about anything. If nobody can be bothered to respond to an email asking for info, then I guess they don't need me to come and support them.

Jeff Hayes

imported post

I have had the same luck, I keep pressing on only because having an NRA is better than not having a NRA. Its all vollinteer so often things do not happen, not defending the NRA just saying my expectations are low because of past performance.

Orphan

Jeff Hayes

imported post

OCDO way surpasses any thing the NRA could ever do on a local level. Each and everyone of needs to do what we are comfortable doing to get our freedoms back and keep the ones we have.I applaud anyone that is doing any thing twoard that end as long as it legal. I just bit the bullet and bought a life membership for my son thatsin theMarine Corps, he cant afford it so I coughed up.

Jeff Hayes

imported post

Hi Fetch

Friends of the NRA dinner just like the one amonth or so ago in Spokane only smaller and in Deer Park, 5 PM Saturday $40.00 per person, www.friendsofnra.org, most likly sold out by now at least it was last year a week or two before. I was just wondering if anyone else was going and if they wanted to meet up.

Orphan