Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Midland Gun Show

Post imported post

Is there any thing in the works for an info table at the Midland gun Show this Saturday I will have an answer on carrying open and or concealed at the show soon

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

ajelias wrote:
    Is there any thing in the works for an info table at the Midland gun Show this Saturday I will have an answer on carrying open and or concealed at the show soon
    Good job. If you can get a table I can try and get you the MOC banner, etc. I can also get you some buttons to sell as a fund-raiser. Be sure to print up a bunch of handouts as well. Gun shows are a great place to pass out info.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

I'll rent the table but some one will have to man it I'm working the show I believe the table comes with 2 passes

Post imported post

ajelias wrote:
    I'll rent the table but some one will have to man it I'm working the show I believe the table comes with 2 passes
    Looking for volunteers in the Midland area. Come on free passes to a gun show!
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

I'll do it. Viper might be interested too

Viper?

Post imported post

I'm helping to set up fri pm I'll see that the table info and passes are at the check in table sat am Also I'll let you know about carrying

Post imported post

i might be able to help out some. First thing I"m doing when I get there is scouring all the other tables for anything that I might need. lol. But after that for a while, I can help out. But not all day. I have a small concert I'm providing sound and lighting for at SVSU that same day.i think I'll need to be to svsu by noon to start setting up, but I'll know more tomorrow.

Hopefully we can carry! :-D

Post imported post

I'd like to make the show, I could sit in at the table for a while. What time does the show open, and where is it located. thanks

Post imported post

Sat 25th 9-5 Midland fair grounds across from the midland mall eastman exit off us-10To the north I was informed by the president of the club there are no rules on carrying :celebrate

Post imported post

He said too No rules against it!!:celebrate

Post imported post

awesome :-D

Post imported post

Is there any way somebody who is going to be there can print handouts? My printer is out ofblack inkand I probably won't have much time to get to any place that can print them.

MOC Charter Member - Dearborn Heights, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

I have about 200 in hand and the ability to print many more. Problem is getting them to you.

Post imported post

ajelias wrote:
    He said too No rules against it!!:celebrate
    I know you will only be distributing handouts and selling MOC items at your table, but just out of curiosity, will the Midland Gun Show require that you fill out and sign the Hold Harmless Agreement? Does the agreement only apply to those who are buying/selling firearms?

Post imported post

Midland county sportsman club web site has a sample of the hold harmless form It can be signed saturday

Post imported post

i have a printer... no paper.... if i can find some paper... i'll print off a bunch, as long as the toner holds up.

Post imported post

Table#67 is ours It's in the gerstacker bldg(main bldg) We were lucky to get it as some one cancelled just before I called

Post imported post

cool. i'll be there as much as i can be.

Post imported post

Awesome, what time should I show up? I'm pretty sure I'll have Christy with me too, at least to keep me company if nobody else can be around.

Post imported post

i think maybe 8am?

who's getting the stuff from Venator?

Post imported post

viperar15 wrote:
    i think maybe 8am?

who's getting the stuff from Venator?
    I can meet someone tonight at say the intersection of 57 and 52 near Cheasaning. Nate can return the banners at our next committee meeting. All I need is a time. 6:00 PM works, we could have dinner after. I'll also have some buttons for you to sell as a fund-raiser. Let me know.

Post imported post

I messed up my ankle pretty bad last night, so I'll be the guy hobbling into the gun show. I'll try to be there around 8 then.

I have a gig tonight, so I can't meet Venator. Anybody else?

Also, any word on getting handouts printed up?

Post imported post

lol. you have a gig... i have a gig... this is going really well. what about that guy that started the thread from midland? can you meet up to get the stuff?

all i have tonight is the diesel and my trailer with stuff i need to unload tonight.

if someone wants to pick up the stuff tonight from venator.. and drop it off at winston's pub where i'll be, i can at least make sure it gets to the show on saturday.

Post imported post

Is anybody able to pick up the stuff from Venator? It would be really nice to have it.

I plan to get some handouts printed, hopefully I can get enough.. I'll be pushing it to get to my gig in time....

Post imported post

Just got done helping set up at the fairgrounds

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast