Thread: SARAH PALIN NRA TRIBUTE

Banned

Post imported post

Governor Palin is a strong supporter of our 2nd amendment . Two tribute AR-15s that are all white have been created , one will be given to the governor and the other will be auctioned .

NRA Phoenix speakers : Mitt Romney , Oliver North , Michael Reagan , John Bolton , John Stossel and U.S. Navy Seal Marcus Luttrell , author of the best seller " Lone Survivor " will also be part of this years event .

Is anyone planning on going to thismeet in Phoenix?

Banned

Post imported post

:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky

Banned

Post imported post

... AWDstylez ...

Betcha Nancy Napolitano is out of town during Sarah's presentation . I heard blueberrys increased one's RELENTLESS LOGIC and desire to exercise the 2nd amendment's RKBA .

Post imported post

Romney is gonna be there?

Supports the AWB, supports banning weapons that threaten the police, supports the Brady Bill.... and admits to not always agreeing with the NRA.

Neat evil black assault rifle that is white!!!!!!!11one

Banned

Post imported post

BhmBill wrote:

Supports the AWB, supports banning weapons that threaten the police, supports the Brady Bill.... and admits to not always agreeing with the NRA.

Glenn Beck another Mormon is also speaking about our gun rights and the need for us to unite . :quirky

Post imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
    BhmBill wrote:

Glenn Beck another Mormon is also speaking about our gun rights and the need for us to unite . :quirky

Youmightthink he'sa moron, but he hosted/supporteda live broadcast last saturday with uncle Ted on Fox News in Texas at the Alamo for several hours. Live feed for a few hours !

How manysupposed Pro Gun folkshaven't even been to a Tea Party or any kind of rally?

Banned

Post imported post

Dustin wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:
    BhmBill wrote:

Youmightthink he'sa moron, but he hosted and supporteda live broadcast last saturday with uncle Ted on Fox News in Texas at the Alamo for several hours.

Anyone see the problem?

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    Dustin wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:
    BhmBill wrote:

Youmightthink he'sa moron, but he hosted and supporteda live broadcast last saturday with uncle Ted on Fox News in Texas at the Alamo for several hours.

Anyone see the problem?
    Shut-up !

LOL !

Banned

Post imported post

Dustin wrote:
    Shut-up !

LOL !

Trust me, I don't fault you at all. We're in a thread about Sarah Palin and he said "another," so moron is what I would see at quick glance too. Then there's the fact that I don't know how him being a morMon is relevant or why it induces eye rolling. If I hadn't looked twice I'd probably think he said "moron" too.

Banned

Post imported post

... Dustin ...

Glenn Beck is fantastic in my book because he is logicallysupports our 2nd amendment rights .

Ben Stein a Jewis often a quest on Beck show even when on CNN and HE IS also brilliant IMO . Ben Stein's movie "Expelled" deals with gun confiscation , atheism , and eugenics .

Please reread my above post , I did not write that . Thanks .

If we do not understand the true nature of gun control we will suffer the results . Let's keep pushing the enemies of the U.S.A. back . :what:

Banned

Post imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
    Ben Stein a Jew

Again, why is this relevant?

Banned

Post imported post

Governor Sarah's Assemblies of God affiliation along with her stance on the RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS is being used to demonize her . Just GOOGLE to see the negativeness .

If we are going to allow ourselves to again be divided is it OK to discuss it in this forum ? :quirky

Banned

Post imported post

We are winning more RKBA court cases all over the country . 2A awareness is at an all time high . OC & CCare becoming common terms around the water cooler . GOA and NRA bumper stickers can safely be displayed .

Then again it seems even we buy into the demonizations of those the gun-grabbers fear the most . Religion , gender , age , race , self defense , target shooter , hunter , pistol , revolver , Adam Lambert , CC , and OC ect .

My lady and I just got our CCWs this JAN . I wondered what would happen if someone happened to see that I was CCing . So after google searching I found OPENCARRY.ORG where a ton of knowledge from all over the country is shared .

Removing a pterygium with an AR 15 , 223 , and Zeiss at 50 yards is a rush also . Cross draw with a S&W 642 PRO PORT mostly using the joint instead of the pad tip . Rolling the trigger back achieves my moment of zen surprise .

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

Just saw that the rifles are chambered in .50 Beowulf, most appropriate.

Post imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
    ... Dustin ...

Glenn Beck is fantastic in my book because he is logicallysupports our 2nd amendment rights .

Ben Stein a Jewis often a quest on Beck show even when on CNN and HE IS also brilliant IMO . Ben Stein's movie "Expelled" deals with gun confiscation , atheism , and eugenics .

Please reread my above post , I did not write that . Thanks .

If we do not understand the true nature of gun control we will suffer the results . Let's keep pushing the enemies of the U.S.A. back . :what:
    I love Ben Stein. I've seen the trailers, but never got around to seeing the Movie

AWDstylez wrote:
    Trust me, I don't fault you at all. We're in a thread about Sarah Palin and he said "another," so moron is what I would see at quick glance too. Then there's the fact that I don't know how him being a morMon is relevant or why it induces eye rolling. If I hadn't looked twice I'd probably think he said "moron" too.

Banned

Post imported post

longwatch wrote:
    Just saw that the rifles are chambered in .50 Beowulf, most appropriate.
    I guess you could nickname it White Power then...

Post imported post

<wince> ;-/

-ljp

Post imported post

How manysupposed Pro Gun folkshaven't even been to a Tea Party or any kind of rally?
    After I find out that the "Tea Parties" have no coherent message and have been hijacked by establishment-types whose only purpose is to replace statist Obama and friends with their own statist ilk, I really don't see what they have to do with being "pro-gun".

And the company the NRA keeps speaks volumes about that organization's shortcomings. As a Marine I find North especially disgraceful.

Post imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
    After I find out that the "Tea Parties" have no coherent message and have been hijacked by establishment-types whose only purpose is to replace statist Obama and friends with their own statist ilk, I really don't see what they have to do with being "pro-gun".

And the company the NRA keeps speaks volumes about that organization's shortcomings. As a Marine I find North especially disgraceful.
    Not all Tea Parties have the same ilk in mind.

And also as a Marine, I've never put much stock in North

Banned

Post imported post

the tea party i went to was all libertarians.

fox news or evil republicans did not take over these things.

give me a break