• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My Latest Gun Rights Examiner Article

imported post

Please read and Digg (the button is at the bottom of the article in the frame to the left). If you are not a Digg member, please register. It is free and by doing this simple task, you can help Mike and I support the site and it only takes a few seconds of your time.

Thanks!

John

Patriotman

imported post

The government is trying to intimidate the people! We need to be men and not let this rubbish scare us. With an ever expanding government this is not the time to be passive. Would a 110% Peaceful protest be an idea? Anyone have ideas?

Obes

imported post

Hi fellow country men and women

I would like to organize a "open carry liter pickup" in Millwaukee . Let get together and do this , it worked well in NH so let's so the cheif , AG and Govner we won't get pushed around any more . I'm going to invite all the media and any one else who want to help . Any one interested drop me a email @ obesphone@ gmail.com or leave me a number and we will get
Thank you and hope to hear from you
Obes

Patriotman

imported post

a litter pickup seems like a good cause but I think a picnic would be more appropriate to express our freedom. Thats just my opinion though.

Obes

imported post

Yes I agree but I want the media showing armed citizens on public side walks cleaning up a community ,just for a few hours , then we could have a picnic . I belive that some ones planing one in Burlington !