• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CHP Renewal - Stafford county

MSC 45ACP

imported post

The incindary (sp)balloons were launched from Japan to be carried by the tradewinds. MANY reached shore and inland areas of the NW, but only ONE actually killed a family on an outing in the woods.

Some of the others caused forest fires but the news about them (American "intelligence" apparently knew something about the attack) was supressed from the public because they didn't want the Japanese to know how effective (or ineffective) their attack had been.

IMAGINE THAT?!?! The government knew something about a "terrorist attack" and didn't tell the PEOPLE ABOUT IT!:idea::idea::idea:(insert eyeroll). Sheeple go about their daily lives never knowing how close they've come to the DAILY attempts by BG's to attack our infrastructure. The only ones the sheeple find out about are the ones that are successful. The media does a great service to the BG's when they report on their effectiveness and our own weaknesses. It really comes in handy for their future plans (insert sarcasm).

TexasNative

imported post

The term "CONUS" used in the US military services refers to the 48 contiguous states. By extension, it's not uncommon for "Continental US" (since that's the expansion of the CONUS acronym) to mean the same 48 states.

Or is it 58? 57, maybe? I forget.