• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Federal Closure of the "Gun Show Loop Hole"?

kaiheitai17

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Has anyone heard the news being reported on the radio? Think it was Pelosi saying that if the States weren't going to do anything about closing "the loophole" that congress would address the issue. Wasn't too sure about what I heard until the princess got home from school and she mentioned it to me.

NightOwl

imported post

I seriously doubt she could push something like that through right now. Hopefully the old bag will retire before it becomes possible.

Dispatcher

Campaign Veteran
imported post

NightOwl wrote:
I seriously doubt she could push something like that through right now. Hopefully the old bag will retire before it becomes possible.

Or the good voters will wake up and end the bologna once and for all. It doesn't take a resignation or retirement. It takes concerned citizens and a single election to put an END to all the crap.

Look at gun sales. People are waking up. People are getting tired of all the bull. People are fed up. Our ranks are growing exponentially every month. Logic is making it's way through.

So as far as the Feds go, let them try. Try they will, and succeed they won't. :)

And even if they do make it... history will repeat itself. The Demo's will lose congress, again. Even the nasty gun hating Republicans will be thrown out.

kaiheitai17

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Well, since listening to the radio(WTOP in WashDC)in the car on the way home yesterday and the Javanese princess telling me about it, I haven't heard anything else about"fixing" this "problem".

Anyone, anywhere?