• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2d Federal lawsuit reportedly filed - by Brad Krause!???? maybe not yet . . .

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

hugh jarmis wrote:
The lawsuit that reporter refers to is Jesus's lawyer and the federal lawsuit that was already filed.
OK, false alarm then I guess - but is Brad going to file a lawsuit?

I think from a publicity campaign point if he did so say, next week, that would engender another round of publicity and reminder to the police chiefs and elected officials that they had better follow the AG Opinion, errr, memo, or else.

hugh jarmis

Centurion
imported post

I certainly hope he does. I think the time is right. A civil lawsuit against West Allis right now is just exactly what the movement needs.

I'll donate (again) to the effort.