Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: PERMIT

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    , ,

    Post imported post

    My "federal permit" is covered as a retired federal agent and was issued by the DOD.

    it should grant me the right to carry carry county wide, but as many law enforcement agencies are not farmiliar with this type of permit I have had to go to court on several occasions to get my weapon back. so i got a nys permit as i live in nys it has made the process of dealing with nys police agencies easier.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania, USA

    Post imported post

    You must live in WNY, because that's some high quality BS I smell.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts