Thread: Could use a favor in Baton Rouge please

Post imported post

For someone who is coming to Alexandria for lunch Saturday,

I was wondering if it would be possible to get someone to run by Jim's and see if they have a holster that will fit an HK USP .45 TACTICAL

*Must fit the tactical model!!*

Last time I was at Jim's, they had a tactical, and it should be possible to do a test fit to make sure that it does indeed fit, and comes out properly.

I am looking for a cloth type, or black leather, holster with a thumb break.
    Belt holster, not paddle, and prefferably, but not necassarily a pouch for an extra mag.

Obviously, this is an OC holster, as that is what those of us here do.

Also, if they have one, a thread protector for the .45 USP Tactical.

If they have one, and you would be willing, I can pay back in cash on saturday at lunch.

Thankyou.

J.D.

if interested in helping, send me a pm.

I have looked at every gun shop I have been able to make it to, local places and big name places, and have not been able to find either of these two items.

Post imported post

ok, called Jim's they have nothing that will fit that is in black, they have a couple brown leather holsters, but, well, I prefer black, so, still on the search for a friggin holster for this gun.

Post imported post

not that I know of. I seriously doubt that precision has it....they don't exactly have alot. Diamond doesn't sell equipment, at least not as of the last time I was there, and I don't know of anywhere else. :/

Post imported post

I heard that your donating all the needed funds to pay for my lawyer! Is that true?

(If you pay for all my lawyer fees, I will gladly cover the tab!)