• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Could use a favor in Baton Rouge please

Jimmy Dean

imported post

For someone who is coming to Alexandria for lunch Saturday,

I was wondering if it would be possible to get someone to run by Jim's and see if they have a holster that will fit an HK USP .45 TACTICAL

*Must fit the tactical model!!*

Last time I was at Jim's, they had a tactical, and it should be possible to do a test fit to make sure that it does indeed fit, and comes out properly.

I am looking for a cloth type, or black leather, holster with a thumb break.
Belt holster, not paddle, and prefferably, but not necassarily a pouch for an extra mag.

Obviously, this is an OC holster, as that is what those of us here do.

Also, if they have one, a thread protector for the .45 USP Tactical.

If they have one, and you would be willing, I can pay back in cash on saturday at lunch.

Thankyou.

J.D.

if interested in helping, send me a pm.

I have looked at every gun shop I have been able to make it to, local places and big name places, and have not been able to find either of these two items.

Jimmy Dean

imported post

ok, called Jim's they have nothing that will fit that is in black, they have a couple brown leather holsters, but, well, I prefer black, so, still on the search for a friggin holster for this gun.

imported post

Is there anywhere else in BR that may have what you want?
Tomorrow is our "go play in traffic day," much to the wife's displeasure.
We will cover most of the parish in our travels.
If you can find it by 10am, just let us know.

Jimmy Dean

imported post

not that I know of. I seriously doubt that precision has it....they don't exactly have alot. Diamond doesn't sell equipment, at least not as of the last time I was there, and I don't know of anywhere else. :/

Jimmy Dean

imported post

I heard that your donating all the needed funds to pay for my lawyer! Is that true?

(If you pay for all my lawyer fees, I will gladly cover the tab!)