• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC/CC at Wegman's/Dulles Town Center Food Court info

bdodds

imported post

I doubt it even crossed their mind, to be honest. They have a large wine section and at the back of the store have tastings there frequently, so I'm sure that's what the restaurant class license covers. I don't know that any alcohol is available at the front with the food to eat there, nor have i ever noticed any signs, but that's not to say that doesn't exist also. I can only first-hand confirm that they will give out wine samples at the back wine area. So there you have it.

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

hsmith wrote:
Wegmans does sell beverages for on premise consumption. You can, in fact have a glass of wine (I think it is beer they sell) and a slice of pie.
They might sell beverages.. but not Beer and Wine (for on premis consumption). I asked a manager today when I was at lunch to confirm.

Ed

G26-VA

imported post

ed wrote:
hsmith wrote:
Wegmans does sell beverages for on premise consumption. You can, in fact have a glass of wine (I think it is beer they sell) and a slice of pie.
They might sell beverages.. but not Beer and Wine (for on premis consumption). I asked a manager today when I was at lunch to confirm.

Ed

Don't know if it's considered ABC On, but Wegman's does in fact do wine tasting on premises.

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

Donna.Tate@vsp.virginia.gov wrote:
- - - -

Sent: 5/9/2008 11:19:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: RE: WEGMANS?

No person shall carry a concealed handgun onto the premises of any restaurant or club as defined in § 4.1-100 for which a license to sell and serve alcoholic beverages for on-premises consumption has been granted by the Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Board under Title 4.1 of the Code of Virginia.

Donna K. Tate, Manager

Firearms Transaction Center

Virginia Department of State Police
Tel: (804) 674-2210
Fax: (804) 674-2791
Email: Donna.Tate@vsp.virginia.gov
You can't go to wegmans and have one of their great subs and a beer or a glass of wine. I OC anyway.. but I would be perfectly comfortable CCing.