Thread: I AM THE LAW...ful citizen ...

Banned

Post imported post

Next time you are asked if you are a cop , answer in a positive way truthfully .

Are you a cop ?

I am the lawful citizen,why do you ask ?

Also answer with a question while smiling to reverse the situation .

Depending on each situation , it is good to have several different types of arrow in one's qiuver .

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

I've had a little luck with smiling, and inpretended shocksaying something like, "Boy, that's insulting. I would never stoop that low."Apparently there is some percentage of people who did not like getting traffic tickets.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

heh... I've a Serbian friend who is an older gentleman who swears a cop pulled him over because he didn't like the way he looks. *rolls eyes* I told him the time Officer R Pedley of Pittsburgh harassed me, and I never heard the end of it because I speak so highy of LE.

Some people asked me if I was a cop... it's even better when they ask, "Sur... Sur.. are yu a bounte huonteh?"(spelled pheonetically to give some soul since a black mama asked me the question in pittsburgh) I bit my tongue... I told her I was a trained and armed citizen, then turned back in line to buy my food.
    Gays are prominent members of firearm rights, we do more via the courts, don't like it? Leave.
    Religious bigots against same sex marriage are not different than white supremacists.
    I expel anti-gay people off my teams. Tolerance is key to team cohesion and team building.

Banned

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    I've had a little luck with smiling, and inpretended shocksaying something like, "Boy, that's insulting. I would never stoop that low."Apparently there is some percentage of people who did not like getting traffic tickets.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter

Post imported post

My standard reply is : "No, have you tried calling 911?"

Post imported post

"I'm not on duty, and I don't work in this district. If there's an emergency, you should call 9-1-1."

None of which is a lie.

Post imported post

"Are you?" Then walk away when they can't come up with the secret password.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!