• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I AM THE LAW...ful citizen ...

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Next time you are asked if you are a cop , answer in a positive way truthfully .

Are you a cop ?

I am the lawful citizen,why do you ask ?

Also answer with a question while smiling to reverse the situation .

Depending on each situation , it is good to have several different types of arrow in one's qiuver .

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I've had a little luck with smiling, and inpretended shocksaying something like, "Boy, that's insulting. I would never stoop that low."Apparently there is some percentage of people who did not like getting traffic tickets. :)

david.ross

imported post

heh... I've a Serbian friend who is an older gentleman who swears a cop pulled him over because he didn't like the way he looks. *rolls eyes* I told him the time Officer R Pedley of Pittsburgh harassed me, and I never heard the end of it because I speak so highy of LE.

Some people asked me if I was a cop... it's even better when they ask, "Sur... Sur.. are yu a bounte huonteh?"(spelled pheonetically to give some soul since a black mama asked me the question in pittsburgh) I bit my tongue... I told her I was a trained and armed citizen, then turned back in line to buy my food.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Citizen wrote:
I've had a little luck with smiling, and inpretended shocksaying something like, "Boy, that's insulting. I would never stoop that low."Apparently there is some percentage of people who did not like getting traffic tickets. :)

:lol::lol::lol:

KBCraig

imported post

"I'm not on duty, and I don't work in this district. If there's an emergency, you should call 9-1-1."

None of which is a lie.