• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC Breakfast Sat. 4/25

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

[size="-2"][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size="+1"]Sat. April 25 9:30 AM[/size][/font][/size]
[size="-2"][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]River City Diner
[/font][/size]
[size="-2"][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Parham and I-95 [size="+1"]
803 East Parham Road
804-266-1500

view map[/size][/font][/size]

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]A very popular location: good food and friendly staff[/font]. Come join us and catch up on conversation.

DoubleTap and I will be there keeping the coffee hot.

Yata hey

[size="-2"][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size="+1"]
[/size][/font][/size]

bnkrazy

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I would love to come as that's one of my favorite breakfast locations, but we've got a birthday party to get ready for four our 2 turning 3yo year old.

We will catch up next time!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

dizzysmurf03 wrote:
Wish I didn't have to work every weekend.. I'd love to join everyone sometime.
Check out OC dinners - always the 2nd Tuesday of the month.

Yata hey

ClumsyCandy

imported post

My travelling companion and I will most likely be there. I have however, being my clumsy self, injured my right knee. So walking for me is iffy...but we will prob be there as usual : )

ClumsyCandy

imported post

ProShooter wrote:
Damn girl, you need curb feelers or something. You ARE clumsy!

LOL little late for that, I already found the guard rail with my leg! :what:

Sorry we couldn't make it, I was hurtin' bad this morning and chose to rest! I hope a good time was had by all! : )