Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flynn call a lawyer

Post imported post

Anybody see this response to Flynn

http://www.620wtmj.com/shows/jeffwag...67.html?blog=y

Centurion

Post imported post

Fantastic article!

And coming from Jeff Wagner a former federal prosecutor, he KNOWS the law.

Are you listening Ed Flynn?????

Post imported post

So who will be the first sacrificial lamb to OC PUBLICLY, in the City of Milwaukee, taking in consideration what Mr. Wagner hasstated.........

How am I to know when and if I'm within 1000 FT/Yards (whatever) of a school? Therein comes the training, certification and exemption of the school issue. For now stay clear of schools to the best of my knowledge..Right ?

Commonsense areas prohibiting OC are just that.....more training, certification acknowledging said areas. For now, Utilize Common Sense.

What other areas restrict the right to OC in theCity of Milwaukee other than the aforementioned ?

Now for the Lamb.....it could be ME :?or will it be YOU

Post imported post

Let him call. He'll hopefully get smacked around a bit so to speak. Which other rights does he expect us to give up just because his officers are uncomfortable with OC at this moment? Tough $hit, our rights shall not be violated.

Post imported post

The JPFO has a comment on this.

http://www.jpfo.org/kirby/kirby-wi-top-crim.htm

I feel this organization is the most aggressive in advocating constitutional rights. They are funding Jesus' lawsuit.

Please consider joining if you are not yet a member, they welcome everyone interested in defending the constitution.

When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Post imported post

JPFO is funding Jesus' lawsuit?

Oh, the INRI....er...irony.

- What da hay?

Keep Calm and Carry On

Post imported post

Amazing clever teej, rather insensitive to our Jewish brethren, but amazingly clever. And funny too.

Post imported post

This letter to the editor is supposed to appear in the Milwaukee Sentinel on Sunday.

Wisconsin Constitution Article I, Section 25
    The people have the right to keep and bear arms for security, defense, hunting, recreation or any other lawful purpose.
    That amendment is pretty straightforward. Every court in the nation understands the fundamental legal doctrine that rights must have an avenue of expression and cannot be regulated out of existence. Seeing that concealed carrying of firearms is unlawful per Wisconsin statutes, openly carrying firearms is the only lawful avenue in which the people can exercise their constitutional right to bear arms.
    Mayor Tom Barret and Chief Ed Flynn, please take note. Article I, section 25 does not read, The people have the right to keep and bear arms for security, defense, hunting, recreation or any other lawful purpose, except in Milwaukee.
    And please, before you start taking people to the ground and disarming them for exercising a protected constitutional right, seek legal counsel and have them go over the 2nd, 4th and 14th amendments of the United States Constitution with you.
    One last thought, if you are unable or unwilling to honor the solemn oath you took when you took office, at the least the part where you swore to uphold the constitution, perhaps you should resign your positions.

Post imported post

Max wrote:
    Amazing clever teej, rather insensitive to our Jewish brethren, but amazingly clever. And funny too.
    Well, no offense was intended to anyone, but frankly, I think it'd be followers of christianity (as I was raised) who'd be more likely to be offended.
    - What da hay?

Keep Calm and Carry On

Post imported post

The Police Chiefs full quote was actually...

“My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we’ll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it.”

Last time I checked police were Peace Officers. Not "troops". Police officers are civilians, and I wish cops would remember that!

Post imported post

The Milwaukee police will be trading in their shotguns for AR15s. Did you notice in the Milwaukee Journal these AR15s are called "rifles". How come when police have them, they are "rifles" but when we the people have them, they are "assault weapons"?

Post imported post

They are militarizing and federalizing police all over the country and also setting up illegal checkpoints.

Post imported post

Max wrote:
    The Milwaukee police will be trading in their shotguns for AR15s. Did you notice in the Milwaukee Journal these AR15s are called "rifles". How come when police have them, they are "rifles" but when we the people have them, they are "assault weapons"?

This is a great thing to point out. When state agents have them, they are rifles, when the public has them they are "high powered assault weapons with extra large magazines"

Post imported post

What the chief said, to me, sounds like a rediculousand threatening challenge to a lawful activity.It needs to be met with appropriate action.

What I think needs to be done, if the law allows it,is there needs to be no less than 30 open carriers who march right up to the department, preferably carrying signs and doing group chants. I would say avoid the sacraficial lamb concept, becauseit's a lot easier to harassone guy. But harass 30 or 50, and you face a much greater likelihood of lawsuits. Especially if you announce what will happen ahead of time, and invite the press.

Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

I thought AR15's were "weapons of war" with "No place outside of a combat zone" because they are "designed to kill and nothing else." They also have those scary "shoulder raise thingy"or barrel shroud, "incredibly high capacity magazines" and the like. Where is the parity?

Post imported post

Max wrote:

This kind of euphemistic wording to suit their perceived need is the natural process of oppression that all governments eventually follow.

I'd be curious where the funding for these AR-15s is coming from. I bet it's coming from FEMA, along with "training" and mandatory compliance to cooperate with them during a nationally declared "emergency", an ambiguous term which means that the president could accidentally stump his toe, and declare martial law.

Post imported post

wiUPSR wrote:
    Now for the Lamb.....it could be ME :?or will it be YOU
    Tell me how this applies to someone from out of state, and I volunteer! I will stand on top of a ladder in front of this *******'s office! Whatever I can to get in such a perverted and traitorous person's face.

Only problem is, I live in Florida. That's a hell of a drive. Who wants to 'sponsor' me.

Lemme at 'em! I LIVE for getting in the face of jerks like this.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

ixtow wrote:
    Tell me how this applies to someone from out of state, and I volunteer!
    I was thinking the same thing. If I lived in the area, I'd be glad to walk about.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

pierre wrote:

“My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we’ll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it.”

Last time I checked police were Peace Officers. Not "troops". Police officers are civilians, and I wish cops would remember that!

Isn'tthe Chieffrom out east? I know here in Michigan the State Police are called troopers. Perhaps were he is from the cops were called troops and he let it slip out of habit.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Statesman wrote:
    Max wrote:

This kind of euphemistic wording to suit their perceived need is the natural process of oppression that all governments eventually follow.

I'd be curious where the funding for these AR-15s is coming from. I bet it's coming from FEMA,

According to the news report I that watched, "The AR-15's are being traded 'Even-Steven for their current used shotguns, so there is no cost for the taxpayers"

What a deal, where can I trade out a few of my well-used mossberg 500's for a few brand newAR-15's.

Hmm, lets trade a shotgun that retails for les than $200.00 when new, for a rifle that cost's in excess of $1K right now. A friggin stripped lower reciever for an AR-15 cost more than a complete 12GA mossberg shotgun does right now!

I call Bullschitt!!

Post imported post

Teej wrote:
    Max wrote:
    Well, no offense was intended to anyone, but frankly, I think it'd be followers of christianity (as I was raised) who'd be more likely to be offended.
    The followers of Christianinty are as easily offended as are the followers of Islam.

Post imported post

Max wrote:

I totally agree with you on that one...that is the same thing i said when watchin that story on the news with my dad.

Post imported post

Venator wrote:
    pierre wrote:

Isn'tthe Chieffrom out east? I know here in Michigan the State Police are called troopers. Perhaps were he is from the cops were called troops and he let it slip out of habit.
    Well the State Police in Wisconsin are also known as "troops" too i believe, well troopers; but still the Chief is the Chief of City of Milwaukee not of State Police so still referring to them as troops is no excuse. To me it shows he FEELS he has lots of power; so much power that he feels he can override anyone else's findings, rulings, commands or whatever it may be(i.e. the A.G. Van Hollen). In other words it seems like he feels he's 'above the law' which is not right. He has made some good progress since being chief until he started voicing about the open carry laws. Definitely not the kind of person/chief we need running the City of Milwaukee if this is how he's going to go about it. Very frustrating mr. ed flynn!

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

Re: The likes of Chief Flynn - Distrust of the people, fear, loathing & desire to control others has no limits. Lying, distortion, ignoring facts and even the law are not beyond the limits to which they will reach.

Is every driver to be thrown to the ground and held until they are determined to be legal?

These abuses cannot, must not go unanswered.

It was Mama Liberty that said on another forum, "If they don't want civil disturbances, why the heck don't they stop disturbing us?"

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

HariCarry wrote:
    Teej wrote:
    Max wrote:
    The followers of Christianinty are as easily offended as are the followers of Islam.
    Funny, I'm a Christian, and I thought it was pretty funny myself. :celebrate

Of course, I have thought that the JPFO is an awesome organization for a long time already.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast