• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Flynn call a lawyer

wiUPSR

imported post

So who will be the first sacrificial lamb to OC PUBLICLY, in the City of Milwaukee, taking in consideration what Mr. Wagner hasstated.........

How am I to know when and if I'm within 1000 FT/Yards (whatever) of a school? Therein comes the training, certification and exemption of the school issue. For now stay clear of schools to the best of my knowledge..Right ?

Commonsense areas prohibiting OC are just that.....more training, certification acknowledging said areas. For now, Utilize Common Sense.

What other areas restrict the right to OC in theCity of Milwaukee other than the aforementioned ?

Now for the Lamb.....it could be ME :?or will it be YOU :uhoh:

smithman

imported post

Let him call. He'll hopefully get smacked around a bit so to speak. Which other rights does he expect us to give up just because his officers are uncomfortable with OC at this moment? Tough $hit, our rights shall not be violated.

Max

imported post

Amazing clever teej, rather insensitive to our Jewish brethren, but amazingly clever. And funny too.

Max

imported post

This letter to the editor is supposed to appear in the Milwaukee Sentinel on Sunday.

Wisconsin Constitution Article I, Section 25
The people have the right to keep and bear arms for security, defense, hunting, recreation or any other lawful purpose.
That amendment is pretty straightforward. Every court in the nation understands the fundamental legal doctrine that rights must have an avenue of expression and cannot be regulated out of existence. Seeing that concealed carrying of firearms is unlawful per Wisconsin statutes, openly carrying firearms is the only lawful avenue in which the people can exercise their constitutional right to bear arms.
Mayor Tom Barret and Chief Ed Flynn, please take note. Article I, section 25 does not read, The people have the right to keep and bear arms for security, defense, hunting, recreation or any other lawful purpose, except in Milwaukee.
And please, before you start taking people to the ground and disarming them for exercising a protected constitutional right, seek legal counsel and have them go over the 2[sup]nd[/sup], 4[sup]th[/sup] and 14[sup]th[/sup] amendments of the United States Constitution with you.
One last thought, if you are unable or unwilling to honor the solemn oath you took when you took office, at the least the part where you swore to uphold the constitution, perhaps you should resign your positions.

Teej

imported post

Max wrote:
Amazing clever teej, rather insensitive to our Jewish brethren, but amazingly clever. And funny too.
Well, no offense was intended to anyone, but frankly, I think it'd be followers of christianity (as I was raised) who'd be more likely to be offended.

pierre

imported post

The Police Chiefs full quote was actually...

“My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we’ll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it.”

Last time I checked police were Peace Officers. Not "troops". Police officers are civilians, and I wish cops would remember that!

Max

imported post

The Milwaukee police will be trading in their shotguns for AR15s. Did you notice in the Milwaukee Journal these AR15s are called "rifles". How come when police have them, they are "rifles" but when we the people have them, they are "assault weapons"?

Patriotman

imported post

They are militarizing and federalizing police all over the country and also setting up illegal checkpoints.

smithman

imported post

Max wrote:
The Milwaukee police will be trading in their shotguns for AR15s. Did you notice in the Milwaukee Journal these AR15s are called "rifles". How come when police have them, they are "rifles" but when we the people have them, they are "assault weapons"?
This is a great thing to point out. When state agents have them, they are rifles, when the public has them they are "high powered assault weapons with extra large magazines"

Michigander

imported post

What the chief said, to me, sounds like a rediculousand threatening challenge to a lawful activity.It needs to be met with appropriate action.

What I think needs to be done, if the law allows it,is there needs to be no less than 30 open carriers who march right up to the department, preferably carrying signs and doing group chants. I would say avoid the sacraficial lamb concept, becauseit's a lot easier to harassone guy. But harass 30 or 50, and you face a much greater likelihood of lawsuits. Especially if you announce what will happen ahead of time, and invite the press.

forever_frost

imported post

I thought AR15's were "weapons of war" with "No place outside of a combat zone" because they are "designed to kill and nothing else." They also have those scary "shoulder raise thingy"or barrel shroud, "incredibly high capacity magazines" and the like. Where is the parity?

Statesman

imported post

Max wrote:
This kind of euphemistic wording to suit their perceived need is the natural process of oppression that all governments eventually follow.

I'd be curious where the funding for these AR-15s is coming from. I bet it's coming from FEMA, along with "training" and mandatory compliance to cooperate with them during a nationally declared "emergency", an ambiguous term which means that the president could accidentally stump his toe, and declare martial law.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

wiUPSR wrote:
Now for the Lamb.....it could be ME :?or will it be YOU :uhoh:
Tell me how this applies to someone from out of state, and I volunteer! I will stand on top of a ladder in front of this asshole's office! Whatever I can to get in such a perverted and traitorous person's face.

Only problem is, I live in Florida. That's a hell of a drive. Who wants to 'sponsor' me.

Lemme at 'em! I LIVE for getting in the face of jerks like this.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

pierre wrote:
The Police Chiefs full quote was actually...

“My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we’ll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it.”

Last time I checked police were Peace Officers. Not "troops". Police officers are civilians, and I wish cops would remember that!
Isn'tthe Chieffrom out east? I know here in Michigan the State Police are called troopers. Perhaps were he is from the cops were called troops and he let it slip out of habit.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

Statesman wrote:
Max wrote:
This kind of euphemistic wording to suit their perceived need is the natural process of oppression that all governments eventually follow.

I'd be curious where the funding for these AR-15s is coming from. I bet it's coming from FEMA,

According to the news report I that watched, "The AR-15's are being traded 'Even-Steven for their current used shotguns, so there is no cost for the taxpayers"

What a deal, where can I trade out a few of my well-used mossberg 500's for a few brand newAR-15's.

Hmm, lets trade a shotgun that retails for les than $200.00 when new, for a rifle that cost's in excess of $1K right now. A friggin stripped lower reciever for an AR-15 cost more than a complete 12GA mossberg shotgun does right now!

I call Bullschitt!!