• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Flynn call a lawyer

HariCarry

imported post

Teej wrote:
Max wrote:
Amazing clever teej, rather insensitive to our Jewish brethren, but amazingly clever. And funny too.
Well, no offense was intended to anyone, but frankly, I think it'd be followers of christianity (as I was raised) who'd be more likely to be offended.
The followers of Christianinty are as easily offended as are the followers of Islam.

XDm-40_guy

imported post

Max wrote:
The Milwaukee police will be trading in their shotguns for AR15s. Did you notice in the Milwaukee Journal these AR15s are called "rifles". How come when police have them, they are "rifles" but when we the people have them, they are "assault weapons"?
I totally agree with you on that one...that is the same thing i said when watchin that story on the news with my dad.

XDm-40_guy

imported post

Venator wrote:
pierre wrote:
The Police Chiefs full quote was actually...

“My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we’ll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it.”

Last time I checked police were Peace Officers. Not "troops". Police officers are civilians, and I wish cops would remember that!
Isn'tthe Chieffrom out east? I know here in Michigan the State Police are called troopers. Perhaps were he is from the cops were called troops and he let it slip out of habit.
Well the State Police in Wisconsin are also known as "troops" too i believe, well troopers; but still the Chief is the Chief of City of Milwaukee not of State Police so still referring to them as troops is no excuse. To me it shows he FEELS he has lots of power; so much power that he feels he can override anyone else's findings, rulings, commands or whatever it may be(i.e. the A.G. Van Hollen). In other words it seems like he feels he's 'above the law' which is not right. He has made some good progress since being chief until he started voicing about the open carry laws. Definitely not the kind of person/chief we need running the City of Milwaukee if this is how he's going to go about it. Very frustrating mr. ed flynn!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Re: The likes of Chief Flynn - Distrust of the people, fear, loathing & desire to control others has no limits. Lying, distortion, ignoring facts and even the law are not beyond the limits to which they will reach.

Is every driver to be thrown to the ground and held until they are determined to be legal?

These abuses cannot, must not go unanswered.

It was Mama Liberty that said on another forum, "If they don't want civil disturbances, why the heck don't they stop disturbing us?"

Yata hey

slugsgomoo

imported post

HariCarry wrote:
Teej wrote:
Max wrote:
Amazing clever teej, rather insensitive to our Jewish brethren, but amazingly clever. And funny too.
Well, no offense was intended to anyone, but frankly, I think it'd be followers of christianity (as I was raised) who'd be more likely to be offended.
The followers of Christianinty are as easily offended as are the followers of Islam.
Funny, I'm a Christian, and I thought it was pretty funny myself. :celebrate

Of course, I have thought that the JPFO is an awesome organization for a long time already. :)

Teej

imported post

slugsgomoo wrote:
HariCarry wrote:
Teej wrote:
Max wrote:
Funny, I'm a Christian, and I thought it was pretty funny myself. :celebrate

Of course, I have thought that the JPFO is an awesome organization for a long time already. :)

As have I since I found out about 'em in like '98 or something.

imported post

Pierre,
No, they are NOT "peace officers." They are "law enforcement officers."

Find out where Flynn sleeps at night. Gather up a group of OC'ers and be on his sidewalk (armed and holding signs) when he leaves for work in the morning.
Invite the media.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
Pierre,
No, they are NOT "peace officers." They are "law enforcement officers."

Find out where Flynn sleeps at night. Gather up a group of OC'ers and be on his sidewalk (armed and holding signs) when he leaves for work in the morning.
Invite the media.
I do like the way youse stink. :lol:

For every action, there is an equal opposite reaction.

Yata hey

mastiff69

imported post

Yup i new i smelled a skunk in the wood shed, Ooopss that would be a Springfield Mass. ex storm trooper, now chief:cry: of the Milwaukee local police troopers ( i mean police officers)

When will these Massey boyslearn that there not out east anymore and that things are done differently in different locations.

It helps to learn to play nice in the sand box:idea: . He's going to end up in federal court sooner or later if he starts throwing people to the ground,for something he doesn't like. (On trumped up charges)

I hope Milwaukee has very large coffers full of cash. Law suit awards don't like IOU's