• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FREE 1 year trial NRA membership! No excuse not to sign up!

Dianosis

imported post

If your not already a member.
Right now the NRA has a 1 year trail offer, you can join the NRA for 1 year FREE at this link:

http://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/

I don’t send out spam or hoaxes and this was offer was verified by me and a guy at my office. He received his kit a couple days ago. There is absolutely no excuse why everyone shouldn’t sign up, normally it’s 25 – 35 dollars for a year.:cool:

Dr. Fresh

imported post

I signed up. I've been wanting to for a while anyway.

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Dianosis wrote:
If your not already a member.
Right now the NRA has a 1 year trail offer, you can join the NRA for 1 year FREE at this link:

Pretty good deal, to join the best lobbying group on the planet.

I wonder if the GOA will match the NRA's membership promotion...

dizzysmurf03

imported post

For those of you who've gotten your membership info., how long did it take? I signed up a while back but haven't received anything yet.

Just curious if it takes a while, or if I need to find out if they received my info.

Rayce Bannon

imported post

Aran wrote:
Not an excuse, but a good reason: @#$% the NRA and their compromising bull@#$%.
I agree. The NRA (as a whole) i believe is worthless. When the NRA starts acting like the Gay community, then I'll join.i"m no Gay however politically speaking, watch what the tactics of the Gay community is doing. They are honed in like a lazer and are going after one state at a time to get the state's laws and/or constitutions changed. When it happens, the Gay community moves to the next state and does it again.Even when voted down in Cali, they moved their agrument up the food chain to theCali sup crt.

NightOwl

imported post

dizzysmurf03 wrote:
For those of you who've gotten your membership info., how long did it take? I signed up a while back but haven't received anything yet.

Just curious if it takes a while, or if I need to find out if they received my info.

It takes a while. I wasn't even sure if it was going to show, but it finally did yesterday.

The NRA isn't really something I'm all fired up about. However, as such a large gun lobby, it has a certain amount of clout. I joined with this free membershit offer to add +1 to that clout because Obama took office. If things look solid I'll probably not renew. If they'd embrace OC a bit more, I might reconsider and stay, but I don't know if that's going to happen...

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

NightOwl wrote:
The NRA... as such a large gun lobby, it has a certain amount of clout.
"Certain amount?"

Which gun lobby or advocate has more clout than NRA, in your opinion? Anyone?

NightOwl

imported post

HankT wrote:
NightOwl wrote:
"Certain amount?"

certain(a): definite but not specified or identified

total: add up in number or quantity

Was there something that you had trouble understanding about that? Here's definitions to help you grasp the concept.

concept: an abstract or general idea inferred or derived from specific instances

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

NightOwl wrote:
HankT wrote:
NightOwl wrote:
"Certain amount?"

certain(a): definite but not specified or identified

total: add up in number or quantity

Was there something that you had trouble understanding about that? Here's definitions to help you grasp the concept.

concept: an abstract or general idea inferred or derived from specific instances

question: an asking; inquiry, something that is asked; interrogative sentence, as in seeking to learn or in testing another's knowledge, query

Examples:

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

I signed up for it and got my card this week and the freedom mag. also . It worked .

NRA bashers to the right of me and Chris mathews way to the left.

We need all the help we can muster . When will the adults step forward ?