• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Friend or Foe tool passes 100 businesses rated!

bnkrazy

Campaign Veteran
imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
Contest? what do we win? I'm RETIRED...

It wouldn't be fair to you working stiffs if I went out all day every day door to door....

Mike

I'm sure I can come up with something. We may have to have some fine print about how many times a person can win...but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. :lol:

nova

imported post

Shall we include state/local gov't run businesses even though they can't prohibit OC?

bnkrazy

Campaign Veteran
imported post

The goal is to be able to say, among other things, that X number of people have carried in X number of places...so, the more the merrier.

Oh, and thanks for all the new ratings!

bnkrazy

Campaign Veteran
imported post

bohdi wrote:
Is there a way to modify the results reported back to over 100?
To do that, I have to create more marker icons. :)

I thought 100 would be enough to start with, but you guys have used up all those in NOVA already. I also do like to zoom out and see what the big picture looks like. The map slows down if too many markers are displayed. I know I can hide some when zoomed out, and show more as you zoom in (so you don't see 100s or 1000s when zoomed way out), but that requires me to dig into the map API a bit further. I'll see what I can come up with.

I'm going to add a couple other ways of viewing the data, so that may address the issue as well.