Thread: Females attempts carjack, one gets shot.

Post imported post

Two dumb females attempt carjack in Tucson. Male victim overpowers gun wielding perp, takes gun and shoots her.......

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/hourlyupdate/290020.php

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

ROTFLMAO!

Post imported post

GWbiker wrote:
    Two dumb females attempt carjack in Tucson. Male victim overpowers gun wielding perp, takes gun and shoots her.......

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/hourlyupdate/290020.php
    An update..... Police say male victim had his own gun and shot perp in defense. Gee who would've thought..

http://www.azstarnet.com/metro/290103

Post imported post

That's funny as hell...I bet she had the safety on...ROFLMAO!! I always used to say to my ex-wife, good thing the real criminals in this world aren't like the super-criminals in the movies or we would all be screwed!! But as this one just proved, they definitely are not.

And since when do women carjack people? I haven't heard of that one before.

Dave

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

This is going to be tongue in cheek. Women wanted the right to vote, they got it. Women wanted equal rights, they got it. Women wanted to be in the military, they got it. Women want to car-jack, they did.

Post imported post

She may not have jacked the slide either. Who knows? OR... had a dud primer. (That happens with old ammo in this heat). I'm wondering if this wasn't a gang initiation thing? They don't give the age of the perp... nationality 'n such. Her 'accomplice' was let go? That's strange... I'm thinkin' they were illegals. The accomplice might'a been turned over to ICE... but who knows? The AZ Star staff writer haseither a 6th grade level writing ability, or the editor butchered the facts.

Whatever... the guy was lucky he wasn't shot... and managed to unload on her. I don't think he stuck around for the possibilty of bein' 'bushed by some other accomplice. Shoot 'n scoot. He's not a cop. 'Prob'ly rattled him enuff as it was. He did get her pistol tho. That took some sand.

Post imported post

She's lucky he didn't get a clean COM shot.