• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Females attempts carjack, one gets shot.

thefirststrike

imported post

That's funny as hell...I bet she had the safety on...ROFLMAO!! I always used to say to my ex-wife, good thing the real criminals in this world aren't like the super-criminals in the movies or we would all be screwed!! But as this one just proved, they definitely are not.

And since when do women carjack people? I haven't heard of that one before.

Dave

dreamcro

Campaign Veteran
imported post

This is going to be tongue in cheek. Women wanted the right to vote, they got it. Women wanted equal rights, they got it. Women wanted to be in the military, they got it. Women want to car-jack, they did.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

She may not have jacked the slide either. Who knows? OR... had a dud primer. (That happens with old ammo in this heat). I'm wondering if this wasn't a gang initiation thing? They don't give the age of the perp... nationality 'n such. Her 'accomplice' was let go? That's strange... I'm thinkin' they were illegals. The accomplice might'a been turned over to ICE... but who knows? The AZ Star staff writer haseither a 6th grade level writing ability, or the editor butchered the facts.

Whatever... the guy was lucky he wasn't shot... and managed to unload on her. I don't think he stuck around for the possibilty of bein' 'bushed by some other accomplice. Shoot 'n scoot. He's not a cop. 'Prob'ly rattled him enuff as it was. He did get her pistol tho. That took some sand.