• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CCDL Incorporation Status Update

romma

imported post

Protectors Wifehas informed me that our Incorporation papers that were signed over this past week by the Interim Executive Board, are now enroute to the Secretary Of State for processing.

We will keep you posted on when our incorporation is official, but folks, we are well on our way.

romma

romma

imported post

Code:
Might be a stupid question, wont be my first.
How can I join this group?

Not a stupid question at all... You can go to our FB site: http://www.ccdl.us

And join the page.

If you come to our next meeting, you can sign up there as well.

Our next meeting:

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Time:

7:00pm - 9:00pm

Middletown Elks Lodge 771

Street:

44 Maynard St

City/Town:

Middletown,CT

At some point, after our legit website is launched, people will be able to do the full sign up online. We will also have membership forms available at gun shops and clubs soon.

There is no financial cost to join, however, we are self-supported so members have been donating time and money to help the cause and any donations are welcome. Donations are collected at the monthly general meetings.

We also have T-shirts for sale as well.

Hope youjoin up lever dude. Welcome to OC also.

Lenny Benedetto

imported post

romma wrote:
Code:
Might be a stupid question, wont be my first.
How can I join this group?
Not a stupid question at all... You can go to our FB site: http://www.ccdl.us

And join the page.

If you come to our next meeting, you can sign up there as well.

Our next meeting:

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Time:

7:00pm - 9:00pm

Middletown Elks Lodge 771

Street:

44 Maynard St

City/Town:

Middletown,CT

At some point, after our legit website is launched, people will be able to do the full sign up online. We will also have membership forms available at gun shops and clubs soon.

There is no financial cost to join, however, we are self-supported so members have been donating time and money to help the cause and any donations are welcome. Donations are collected at the monthly general meetings.

We also have T-shirts for sale as well.

Hope youjoin up lever dude. Welcome to OC also.
Leverdude,

We welcome all newcomers, also if you have any like minded friends or family please feel free to bring them along to the meetings. We are a very new organization, but we are making great strides in a short time, due the hard work and great efforts put forth by our members. Soon we will be having fun get togethers as well as fighting for our rights guaranteed by both the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Connecticut

Leverdude

imported post

Thanks a bunch guys! I think this is a great idea & hope I can contribute!
I live in Norwalk & have been a lurker of this website for awhile, just never joined it before.