• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone going to NRA Annual Meeting?

Richard6218

imported post

I have just booked travel plans for the NRA Annual Meeting in Phoenix. There are a number of "good-guy" speakers including Ollie North, hero SEAL Marcus Luttrell, Michael Steele and of course Wayne LaPierre. There will be a couple of good seminars on Saturday, and the party/banquet Saturday night promises to be fun. AND --- of course a huge gun show on the auditorium floor all weekend. Admission is free to NRA members, but a ticket is required for the banquets and some of the seminars. There's a big 2-page piece on it in the May issue of American Rifleman, and also at www.nraam.org

If anyone from here is planning to go, PM me and let's plan to meet up sometime during the event.

1stfreedom

imported post

i'll be there, this will be my third one.

I got to hear Glenn Beck speak last year.