Thread: Alarm and Muster

, ,

Post imported post -

We are a nationwide emergency call tree supporting the 2A - and we invite you to vist, and join us.

The Alarm & Muster project has always been concerned with the creation of a
    network of communication of likeminded men and women nationwide that would refuse the infringement of their freedoms. It is our unalienable right to
    life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness and we will allow no man, no
    one, to infringe upon these. We are the children of 1775, if not by blood, then by spirit; and we extend our hand of welcome.

Our founding document -

North Chesterfield VA

Post imported post

So someone is collecting contact information, but is not yet sure what he is going to do with all that info or how it will be put to use regarding any of the egregious possibilities he sugests may possibly take place.

Sorry, but no dice. At least the Nigerian scammers tell me I can keep a few million bucks if I let them deposit billions in my checking account.

A few years ago, IIRC, there was something like this where folks were supposed to grab up copies of the Constitution and show up on the front lawn of someone who was about to be arrested for being a patriot (read: violating some law they disagreed with).

You're going to need some sort of purpose. Send me a letter when you decide what it is, OK?

stay safe.

"He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"