• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Alarm and Muster

Bowhunter Florida

imported post

AlarmandMuster.com -

We are a nationwide emergency call tree supporting the 2A - and we invite you to vist, and join us.

The Alarm & Muster project has always been concerned with the creation of a
network of communication of likeminded men and women nationwide that would refuse the infringement of their freedoms. It is our unalienable right to
life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness and we will allow no man, no
one, to infringe upon these. We are the children of 1775, if not by blood, then by spirit; and we extend our hand of welcome.

Our founding document -

http://alarmandmuster.com/Alarm%20%26%20Muster.pdf

signature_logoAM.gif

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

So someone is collecting contact information, but is not yet sure what he is going to do with all that info or how it will be put to use regarding any of the egregious possibilities he sugests may possibly take place.

Sorry, but no dice. At least the Nigerian scammers tell me I can keep a few million bucks if I let them deposit billions in my checking account.

A few years ago, IIRC, there was something like this where folks were supposed to grab up copies of the Constitution and show up on the front lawn of someone who was about to be arrested for being a patriot (read: violating some law they disagreed with).

You're going to need some sort of purpose. Send me a letter when you decide what it is, OK?

stay safe.

skidmark