• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why can't the NRA be more like the gay community?

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

PT111 wrote:
marshaul wrote:
And so what if they wanted to use a word that makes them sound happy and well-adjusted, dispelling preconceptions to the contrary? Most are happy and well-adjusted (except for the inevitable "my gay friends" of yours, all of whom conveniently secretly agree with your bigoted rants, in the process their existence making you the unquestionable arbiter of All Things Gay). Notice we like to discuss our "Natural Right" to "Keep and Bear Arms", rather than using negatively charged language like "gun nut".

What would you say if your name was Gay and you had run a men's clothing store since 1945 named Gay Clothing.  Now you find that you must either change the name of your store and possibly your name or go out of business.  I don't care why they chose to call themselves gay or the gay community but I refuse to use it.  The same way I refuse to use the term African-American.  Either you are African or you are American but not both.
I really don't think the reassignment of the word "gay" is a big loss to anybody. Besides, it was a gay word to begin with. :p

Chaingun81

imported post

SteveInAshand wrote:
1st its Homosexual, not gay, gay is a public relations word made up to make a small minority of very emotionally-mentally -spiritually ill persons sound happy & well adjusted in order to cast your intuitive reasoning of what is right and what is wrong into doubt, thus acceptance.

That is like a gun company coming up with a term , why its the new "hunting machine gun".

Misconceptions about the "right" ( like me ) and the "far right".

Me: RIGHT: Homosexuals live a deviant life, they are broken people, broken like most of us from an abnormal childhood, just broken in a different way.

Homosexuals are hypnotized and acting out the psycho sexual identity displacement programing from child hood , just in a different fashion than you or I.

The males take on mothers traits and the females take on fathers traits, many times due strictly because of resentment due to the lack of love , pressure and mental abuse at the hands of the person whos sexual identity they assume.

They have taken on the sexual traits visa vi a downloaded resentment of one parent over the other parent in a reverse.

( No I am not a psychologist but I did go to Dunkin Donuts this morning;) )

FAR RIGHT: Homos are of the devil, they are all all child molesters if they havent molested then they soon will, kill them

Me: RIGHT: Homosexuals are moderately mentally ill, most are highly functioning in other areas of their life ( compensation) BUT they have the 2A right to own and bear guns, machine guns, what ever type of guns and open carry.

FAR RIGHT: Homos are not rational enough to own guns they should be adjudicated mentally insane & thus stripped of the 2A. to posses firearms.

FAR RIGHT: Homo friends , why I would never even associate with a homo unless they come to Jesus 1st.

Me:RIGHT I have had many homosexual men & women as dear friends and still do to this very day.

Ok , Psycho Babble to follow ( you been warned )

They ( my homo friends ) they actually "agree" with me once I show them how angry they are and how angry the far right is which keeps everyone in a state of hardened conditioning and ego based defense of the conditioning.

I have shown them how for example lets take my 2 dear close lesbian friends , both of who are not related to each other one is 22 thee other is 53.

I showed each of them how they hated trier father who left them and how they took on their mothers hatred of trier father because each of thier mom's was abandoned by each of thier dad's and now both of these women had taken on a masculine identity complete with the sexual burning a man has for a women, it is psychological conditioning the sexual part is secondary acting out the programing.

They came from a home were Dad was absent or when He was there he was not the good strong alpha loving leader & protector, he was lacking in true masculine identity and thus Mom more than likely hen pecked hi to death, drove him to some form of madness ( drinking) arguments, or in some cases dad will capitulate and become submissive , many times mom will drive dad out of the house .

Once mom drives dad away or dad flat out leaves because he cannot handle mom
( love mom properly ) because women are illogical and men dont think with emotions ( unless they become homosexual and take on moms mental identity ) mom then downloaded her resentments into the 2 girls.

Humans are susceptible to all forms of identity conditioning processes when they fall to hate do to a scism in the home Father-Mother dynamic.

If you leave a boy or a girl alone with only a mother you stand a great chance the child will be a homosexual, homosexuality is a dominant female, female based identity problem.

If you leave a boy or girl to be raised by a single man you stand a much greater chance of the child being hetero sexual .

----> I would rather be raised by a confused decent homosexual father than an openly angry heterosexual mother.

Hate or its milder form called resentment due to a childhood lack of love protection or traumatic mental injury which sets us all up for some form of psycho sexual deviation from normalcy.

Resentment makes a person take on the same identity and actions of the person you hate.

FAR RIGHT: Many neo Nazi's are homosexuals because they became what they hate, they hated their dad's, just like many of the old Nazis from Germany they all cane from mother dominated homes and these hate filled Nazi homosexuals wanted to get their masculinity back, thy scape goate the Jews when all they had to do is look at there own home life to the answers.

I teach my homo friends how to shoot , they need it more than most heteros do after all if you are a minority group such as a homosexual, even if you are sexualy displaced you are in real mortal danger of the far right who could hurt you, so I teach homosexuals how to protect them selves.

I think we all one day have to be human and leave sexuality behind, sex is for the young breeders, an enlightened person leaves it all behind him or her and then becomes fully human.

I also think its the Man's job to lead, not by force but by "gravitational" force of love.

I think every problem in the home becomes very problem in society all due to the lack of a father who is not a man who does not know how to deal with his women.

I blame it all of Dad, but until you learn to forgive dad you will not be able to see and think clearly and you ego will protect the misplaced identity that has sprung up in you.

Babbling rant over

PS: Any of homos want to go shooting with me, i did not say shooting not "at" me lol:p

I'm with you on this one...

+100

Chaingun81

imported post

PT111 wrote:
marshaul wrote:
And so what if they wanted to use a word that makes them sound happy and well-adjusted, dispelling preconceptions to the contrary? Most are happy and well-adjusted (except for the inevitable "my gay friends" of yours, all of whom conveniently secretly agree with your bigoted rants, in the process their existence making you the unquestionable arbiter of All Things Gay). Notice we like to discuss our "Natural Right" to "Keep and Bear Arms", rather than using negatively charged language like "gun nut".

What would you say if your name was Gay and you had run a men's clothing store since 1945 named Gay Clothing. Now you find that you must either change the name of your store and possibly your name or go out of business. I don't care why they chose to call themselves gay or the gay community but I refuse to use it. The same way I refuse to use the term African-American. Either you are African or you are American but not both.
Hahaha +10000000000000

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

marshaul wrote:
I really don't think the reassignment of the word "gay" is a big loss to anybody. Besides, it was a gay word to begin with. :p
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etymological_fallacy
The etymological fallacy holds, erroneously, that the original or historical meaning of a word or phrase is necessarily similar to its actual present-day meaning. This is a linguistic misconception, based on a mistaken idea concerning the etymology of words.
The drift of our language is a fine arrow of time. I don't like where it is pointing.

PT111

imported post

Chaingun81 wrote:
PT111 wrote:
marshaul wrote:

What would you say if your name was Gay and you had run a men's clothing store since 1945 named Gay Clothing. Now you find that you must either change the name of your store and possibly your name or go out of business. I don't care why they chose to call themselves gay or the gay community but I refuse to use it. The same way I refuse to use the term African-American. Either you are African or you are American but not both.
Hahaha +10000000000000
The story about the Gay Clothing store is true. Mr. Gay operated the store in Anderson, SC for years until he finally closed it in the 70's as no one would shop there. :cuss:

Chaingun81

imported post

PT111 wrote:
Chaingun81 wrote:
PT111 wrote:
marshaul wrote:

Hahaha +10000000000000
The story about the Gay Clothing store is true. Mr. Gay operated the store in Anderson, SC for years until he finally closed it in the 70's as no one would shop there. :cuss:

Well, its sad then... A lawsuit claiming rights to a Trademark comes to mind, but PC society wouldn't let it go anywhere... :X

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

PT111 wrote:

Relevance? KFC became (formally) KFC because "Fried" in "Kentucky Fried Chicken" didn't fly any more with a health-conscious society. Likewise "Frosted Flakes" are no longer "Sugar Frosted Flakes".

Close? Renaming to "AXG Clothiers", for example, would have solved the issue.

If the OP really wanted to know about relentlessness and trivial non-issues, I hope he's following this.

Nozoki

imported post

PT111 wrote:
marshaul wrote:

What would you say if your middle name was Hussein and you were trying to run for President but there was a bad guy named Hussein that your opponents keep trying to compare you to simply because you share a name? Oh, I guess you get over it, keep on trucking, and become President of the United States because nobody fell for the old "hey guys, his name is Hussein, so he must be a muslim" trick.

Yeah, sucks for people named Gay, but only if they let it bother them. I'd change the store name if that's the only thing keeping it from being successful.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Nozoki wrote:
PT111 wrote:
marshaul wrote:

What would you say if your middle name was Hussein and you were trying to run for President but there was a bad guy named Hussein that your opponents keep trying to compare you to simply because you share a name? Oh, I guess you get over it, keep on trucking, and become President of the United States because nobody fell for the old "hey guys, his name is Hussein, so he must be a muslim" trick.

LOL! Epic owned.

FiremanJoe

imported post

Lord Kalen wrote:
I personally would love to see an armed gun owner pride parade .. Or maybe a large OC gathering in San Fransisco ?
Being from Ohio I remember this happening so I looked for the story had to do a google search but here's a couple links In 2004 In our state Capital they did try to walk in the parade, but were met with strong resistance....

Here's a couple links with some background 411

Article Titled ---
Ohio Pink Pistols Threatened by Club-Wielding ''Official'' and Horde of Stormtroopers at ---- http://www.ravnwood.com/archives/003273.php

Or a Gun Blogger Alphecca---

http://www.alphecca.com/mt_alphecca_archives/000286.html

FWIW

It seems that The gay community is just as scared of guns if not as more than as the anti gun crowd....

Just 2 more cents worth........