Thread: Milwaukee Police Ordered to Arrest O.C.'ers

Post imported post

This police chief needs to be removed from office and prosecuted. Unfortunately, that's not likely to happen in a country where most major police departments are run by the CIA.

MILWAUKEE, Wisc. — Milwaukee’s police chief said he’ll go on telling his officers to take down anyone with a firearm despite Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen’s finding that people can carry guns openly if they do it peacefully.

Chief Ed Flynn said officers can’t assume people are carrying guns legally in a city that has seen nearly 200 homicides in the past two years.

He said that means officers seeing anybody carrying a gun will put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide if the person has a right to carry it.

Flynn said it’s irresponsible to send a message that if someone carries a weapon openly no one can bother them.

Van Hollen issued a memo to the state’s district attorneys this week saying someone openly carrying a gun can’t automatically be charged with disorderly conduct. But he also said police have full rights to stop and question the person.

Flynn said his officers will do more than that in their efforts to fight crime.

Source

Post imported post

that "chief of police" isn't running a police department, he is running his own little version of the gestapo.

I would like to see Milwaukee and their "chief" absolutely buried in civil rights and false arrest lawsuits...

Post imported post

suntzu wrote:
    I would like to see Milwaukee and their "chief" absolutely buried in civil rights and false arrest lawsuits...
    ... as long as that's in addition to criminal prosecution. I know it's not likely to happen in this environment where our whole governmental structure at all levels has been hijacked. But we still need to think in these terms, if "We the People" are ever going to regain control of this nation. We must make every effort to re-establish the rule of law and break the current system of occult rule by the international banking cartels.

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Sue that SOB until he and his family are living out of garbage cans and sleep in cardboard boxes.

This kind of behavior from a public servant is one reason people hate them so much.

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Post imported post

It's too bad it's going to be rainy all weekend, I wanted to have a stroll around Milwaukee.

Post imported post

"Flynn said his officers will do more than that in their efforts to fight crime."

I think what Mr. Flynn means is "fight law".

Activist Member

Post imported post

Wow... that is bad.

Post imported post

The harrowing reality is that the police are probably protected by qualified immunity from the first lawsuit on this.

Hopefully there are enough resources to make sure that it doesn't end there.

Post imported post

Dont they loose the immunity if they knowingly violate constitutional rights?

Post imported post

I think what Mr. Flynn means is 'fight law'.
    With crooks like him in charge of the police, it really gives new meaning to the term "criminal justice system."

Scary stuff. If you live in Milwaukee (or even if you don't), I would highly suggest that you make printouts of the Oath Keepers website and give copies to every police officer you see, while you still have time.

Regular Member Washintonian_For_Liberty's Avatar

Post imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
    I'm still waiting on word of an organized, ARMED, OC march on the Milwaukee police headquarters.
    Alan Gottileb, Larry Pratt, Wayne LaPierre, Aaron Zelman, where ARE you?
    Bueller? Bueller?
    I would be nice to see around 20 to 30 OCers march up to Milwaukee police headquarters and picket outside.
    Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. ~ George Washington

Post imported post

This looks like an excellent opportunity, if someone wants to take charge and organize a peaceful protest. Doing so would create a great opportunity for positive media coverage of the O.C. movement, as well.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
    20 - 30? Try 200 - 300 !!
    I'm pulling up Mapquest, trying to figure out how long it would take me to motorcycle to Milwaukee, figuring expenses, fuel, etc.
    THIS is an historic opportunity to stand up for the true purpose of the 2nd amendment if there ever was one.
    Where IS everybody ?
    He's got a point there.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

GJD wrote:
    Dont they loose the immunity if they knowingly violate constitutional rights?
    The law has to be "clearly established" in order for immunity to be lost.

That usually means a decision in an appellate court of competent jurisdiction recognizing the right.

I don't think an AG decision, in itself, would necessarily be enough, although it might be if the arguments for OC are one sided enough.