• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Milwaukee Police Ordered to Arrest O.C.'ers

spiritof76

imported post

This police chief needs to be removed from office and prosecuted. Unfortunately, that's not likely to happen in a country where most major police departments are run by the CIA.

MILWAUKEE, Wisc. — Milwaukee’s police chief said he’ll go on telling his officers to take down anyone with a firearm despite Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen’s finding that people can carry guns openly if they do it peacefully.

Chief Ed Flynn said officers can’t assume people are carrying guns legally in a city that has seen nearly 200 homicides in the past two years.

He said that means officers seeing anybody carrying a gun will put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide if the person has a right to carry it.

Flynn said it’s irresponsible to send a message that if someone carries a weapon openly no one can bother them.

Van Hollen issued a memo to the state’s district attorneys this week saying someone openly carrying a gun can’t automatically be charged with disorderly conduct. But he also said police have full rights to stop and question the person.

Flynn said his officers will do more than that in their efforts to fight crime.

Source

suntzu

imported post

that "chief of police" isn't running a police department, he is running his own little version of the gestapo.

I would like to see Milwaukee and their "chief" absolutely buried in civil rights and false arrest lawsuits...

spiritof76

imported post

suntzu wrote:
I would like to see Milwaukee and their "chief" absolutely buried in civil rights and false arrest lawsuits...
... as long as that's in addition to criminal prosecution. I know it's not likely to happen in this environment where our whole governmental structure at all levels has been hijacked. But we still need to think in these terms, if "We the People" are ever going to regain control of this nation. We must make every effort to re-establish the rule of law and break the current system of occult rule by the international banking cartels.

Michiman

imported post

"Flynn said his officers will do more than that in their efforts to fight crime."

I think what Mr. Flynn means is "fight law".

The Donkey

imported post

The harrowing reality is that the police are probably protected by qualified immunity from the first lawsuit on this.

Hopefully there are enough resources to make sure that it doesn't end there.

spiritof76

imported post

I think what Mr. Flynn means is 'fight law'.
With crooks like him in charge of the police, it really gives new meaning to the term "criminal justice system."

Scary stuff. If you live in Milwaukee (or even if you don't), I would highly suggest that you make printouts of the Oath Keepers website and give copies to every police officer you see, while you still have time.

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
I'm still waiting on word of an organized, ARMED, OC march on the Milwaukee police headquarters.
Alan Gottileb, Larry Pratt, Wayne LaPierre, Aaron Zelman, where ARE you?
Bueller? Bueller?
I would be nice to see around 20 to 30 OCers march up to Milwaukee police headquarters and picket outside.

imported post

20 - 30? Try 200 - 300 !!
I'm pulling up Mapquest, trying to figure out how long it would take me to motorcycle to Milwaukee, figuring expenses, fuel, etc.
THIS is an historic opportunity to stand up for the true purpose of the 2nd amendment if there ever was one.
Where IS everybody ?

spiritof76

imported post

This looks like an excellent opportunity, if someone wants to take charge and organize a peaceful protest. Doing so would create a great opportunity for positive media coverage of the O.C. movement, as well.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
20 - 30? Try 200 - 300 !!
I'm pulling up Mapquest, trying to figure out how long it would take me to motorcycle to Milwaukee, figuring expenses, fuel, etc.
THIS is an historic opportunity to stand up for the true purpose of the 2nd amendment if there ever was one.
Where IS everybody ?
He's got a point there.

imported post

I'm trying to visualize Rosa Parks, back in her day, asking others to come ride the front seat of the bus and getting no takers.
Folks, this could very well be an EXCELLENT opportunity to make not just national, but INTERNATIONAL news.
The second amendment is not about duck hunting, not about fighting street crime, but protecting ourselves from the very likes of this police chief.
How this situation can be so well known and so totally overlooked just floors me.
Again, where are the so-called LEADERS of the gun rights movement?
Within a day or two of this chief making his absurd comments, dozens of armed citizens should have been on the police station's doorsteps, literally.
Why not?

Doug, if you're reading this, do you and I need to take care of this?

The Donkey

imported post

GJD wrote:
Dont they loose the immunity if they knowingly violate constitutional rights?

The law has to be "clearly established" in order for immunity to be lost.

That usually means a decision in an appellate court of competent jurisdiction recognizing the right.

I don't think an AG decision, in itself, would necessarily be enough, although it might be if the arguments for OC are one sided enough.