• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Glock

Bustelo5%

imported post

glock it your an all around badass,you wouldnt happen to be seal or squid sounds like something one of my buddies would do.
Actually I just had a friend who stationed in Lamur and shes an Aviation Spec im gonna have to ask her to go buy a glock and give it to one of the piolets and thow that sucker out of a plane lol.
I cannot belive you found it,did you have an underwater light or something?
Humm thought one of those kychain floats I wonder if that will float a gun?

Well I keep the though as being a military bratt that if you guys didnt serve we would do this shit like Bosnia "Happy bday son your 12 heres my rifle ,time to get deployed" lol.
But all kidding aside I apperciate eveyone who has served.
On 9/11 all military personal went into high gear and defended the housing base I lived at since thats where they keep all the fuel for pearl harbor, happened all in one hour and if some criminals decided to take on the base we were safe because off all of them.
So thanks...

thx997303

imported post

I thought about buying a Glock, but the XD felt better to me.

I've shot a Glock 23, but it required a lot of correction for me to fire. Didn't point naturally.

You know, they did that torture test to the XD too, and it survived as well as the Glock.

Of course nobody has dropped an XD from a plane, at least not that I know of.

Bustelo5%

imported post

Thats amazing im glad to know that this is a good choice and when I buy the XD 45 compact for my sister she will have a gun I can trust against any angry Samoan who wants to hurt her HOOOAHHH.

Bustelo5%

imported post

Holy crap that is completly insane I cannot belive that guy did all that stuff to that glock im also glad to know that someone did that to some SAs.

Bustelo5%

imported post

Na I have put alot of thought time and it just so happened when I was going to put down the money on the xd there was a glock for cheaper.But when I went into this gun shop we took apart a xd and a glock and I am convinced that the xd or xdm will hold up to more abuse since the rails are thicker and the spring are made out of a much more durable material.
This is my reasoning for buying the xd compact for my little sister who is very pretty and should have the beast weapon to take down any bad guy.

Thanks for the link I couldnt find it.

Hiredgun30

imported post

hey got sig.. i got a glock 31 and i love it. what i did is i went to a skate shop and bought some grip tape.when i put the grip tape on, i noticed that it rode better in my hands.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Glock It wrote:
I love my Glocks

I have my G29 SF on my hip right now. For a new shooter I think the G26/27 is the perfect CC gun. It is small , powerful and will shoot everything thing including the kitchen sink..

I dropped my G27 off my dock by accident, it sat in about 12 feet of brackish water for 15 minutes while I got my mask, light, snorkel, etc..

I got it out luckily, field stripped it, dried it off a little bit then fired away.. the gun was still very muddy and wet...but I pumped rapid fire, 14rds of 180 Gr Ranger SXTs into a dock piling 25 feet away.. try doing that w/ a fancy pants SIG or custom $1500 Kimber 1911....
Gee "Doc" you still here? You never responded to questions at http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum60/29879-1.html

BTW - there is no such thing as a custom $1500 Kimber and nobody worth their salt treats a gun that way. Living where you claim, such action would have had the local constabulary all over you.

Want to be one of the big boys? Stop with the BS and get with the program.

Yata hey

MetalChris

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Glock It wrote:
I love my Glocks

I have my G29 SF on my hip right now. For a new shooter I think the G26/27 is the perfect CC gun. It is small , powerful and will shoot everything thing including the kitchen sink..

I dropped my G27 off my dock by accident, it sat in about 12 feet of brackish water for 15 minutes while I got my mask, light, snorkel, etc..

I got it out luckily, field stripped it, dried it off a little bit then fired away.. the gun was still very muddy and wet...but I pumped rapid fire, 14rds of 180 Gr Ranger SXTs into a dock piling 25 feet away.. try doing that w/ a fancy pants SIG or custom $1500 Kimber 1911....
Gee "Doc" you still here? You never responded to questions at http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum60/29879-1.html

BTW - there is no such thing as a custom $1500 Kimber and nobody worth their salt treats a gun that way. Living where you claim, such action would have had the local constabulary all over you.

Want to be one of the big boys? Stop with the BS and get with the program.

Yata hey
Pwnt

Bustelo5%

imported post

Hey guys I just got a glock 21 which is amazing and I love it its so sexy. I have a question,should I go buy one of those cap things that go on the butt. Is it really needed? Then the question is why is this portion exposed in the first place in manufacturing I think it would cost maybe less than 2 cents to add this piece.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
imported post

Bustelo5% wrote:
Hey guys I just got a glock 21 which is amazing and I love it its so sexy. I have a question,should I go buy one of those cap things that go on the butt. Is it really needed? Then the question is why is this portion exposed in the first place in manufacturing I think it would cost maybe less than 2 cents to add this piece.
I have a "butt plug" in all of my Glocks because I don't care for the gun being so open there. I think Glock did this to allow for batteries and/or a lanyard attachment but I am not sure about either of these reasons.

Bustelo5%

imported post

Do they sell any of there guns without this hole? IF they do I wanna send my frame back. I guess if their is major sier problems due to it getting dirty or rocks getting into it then that is some grave liability on their part.
Alothough seeing that you can throw a glock out of a plane and submerge it in gunk idk youve got me on this one.