• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man dies from nail gun... Sounds like a good deadly weapon to me, are they legal to open carry?

david.ross

imported post

"Man Dies After Being Shot 30 Times With Nail Gun"
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,517699,00.html

"A shocking X-ray shows how a man died with up to 30 nails fired in to his skull by a high-powered nail gun."

"Similar types of nail guns can fire nails up to 85mm long," Insp Newham said.
^ Oh hell yes!

Do they make holsters for these gas charged nail guns? I think some range time is in order.

The Anti-self defense/Pro-sheeple slaughter mantra:
Lets ban gas charged nail guns!
Lets register all nail guns!
Lets serialize every nail!

Dom

imported post

nail%20gun%20massacre%20vhs%20front3.jpg

PT111

imported post

Actually we are not going to have to worry about any of this much longer unless congress gets off its butt and does something about DHMO. Compared to this the swine flu in Mexico is just a minor irritation.

Check out http://www.dhmo.org/for more information on this deadly chemical and call or email your congressman about it.

killsbig.gif