• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Please Hit This Poll.

spy1

imported post

Yes, it IS still open and it's up to 72% "No".

We're doing a GREAT job on all these polls - we need to hit them and KEEP hitting them every chance we get - because as long as the anti-gunners CAN't point to a single poll anywhere and say "See, we TOLD you more Americans FAVOR more gun control" then they CAN't use that against us! Pete

sccrref

imported post

Evidently we have not been hitting this poll enough due to everyone out shooting on this fine day. We are still kicking ass 23.2 YES 72.8 NO and4 maybe.

Dispatcher

Campaign Veteran
imported post

sccrref wrote:
Evidently we have not been hitting this poll enough due to everyone out shooting on this fine day. We are still kicking ass 23.2 YES 72.8 NO and4 maybe.
And the best part is, now I'm just hoping, that the majority of the people voting "No, we think the ban is a bad idea" are not from our forums, but decent law abiding Americans who know that gun control is bologna.

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Everyone knows these polls aren't "scientific", but the fact that we "win" them consistently shows that we are better organized and more motivated than the leftists. It is important to continue to give them that message loud and clear, as the serious fights will begin in the coming years, and we will need every advantage we can muster.

Enoch Root

imported post

19.1%
Yes. We had the ban for 10 years. He should use up whatever political capital is necessary to reinstate the ban.
12,517 votes

77.4%
No. It was a mistake the first time around and it would be a mistake again. Existing gun laws are enough.
50,748 votes

3.5%
Maybe. Owning a gun is a right, but I'm conflicted as to whether or not average Americans should be able to own assault weapons.
2,279 votes

We the people, America's only legitimate sovereign authority, have spoken!

Flintlock

imported post

I don't like any of the options, therefore I will not vote. The "existing gun laws are enough" line is a vomit-inducing concession.