• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SCCC at UCSD!

pullnshoot25

imported post

This isn't about open carry, but it is about getting the word out there!

So I got Macadelic4 (CGN) to openly wear his bulletproof vest with me at UCSD for extra exposure at school for Students for Concealed Carry on Campus (we are unofficial members, partly because the organizer never got back to me... oh well, still campaigned for the cause!).

Apparently, we got some pro-rights people here at UCSD. We talked with at least 10 people about SCCC, RKBA, UOC, etec and we met three more at Westfield UTC when the saw the "Curious? Just ask me!" sign on Macadelic4's vest (printing out my sign right now) that were pro-gun as well, all at the T-mobile counter (WOO HOO!). Who would have thought?!?

Here is our video that we just took for it. Taken with my Blackberry Pearl and uploaded over Qik (I love Qik!) ENJOY!

http://qik.com/video/1540208

CARRY ON!

-N8