• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun classifieds

thorconstr

imported post

Is there a gun classifieds on this site, or does anyone know of a local (Tucson) forum with gun classified ads. Thanks, Al

curtiswr

imported post

riverofguns.com is good for searching several gun classified sites, be they forums or dedicated selling sites like armslist

mossbergman

imported post

Riverofguns is great if you're looking to buy, but you can't list something for sale directly on River, since it crawls all the sites that sell.

I like Armslist the most for selling.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

mossbergman wrote:
Anybody try the Armslist promotional contest? They're giving away 5 pairs of Woolrich Elite pants.

http://www.armslist.com/info/promote
How is this unlike any other SPAM? You are promoting something for your own benefit right? There is no chance drawing - it is all based on referrals to your account.

Simply log in to your account and use the provided unique links to ensure that you receive credit. When your friends click your unique link you will earn points. The accounts that demonstrate recruitment of new users who return to the site and become active users of ARMSLIST will win the contest and receive their prize

Yata hey