• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Positive Experience in Glenwood Springs

Bebop

imported post

I wanted to share a positive experience with OC'ing in a local restaurant in Glenwood Springs. The establishment is called Rib City (if you are driving by and want some goodBBQ here you go). But I digress we went thru the whole dinner with nothing mentioned by the staff we were getting ready to leave and recognized someone we know so stopped to talk a little (I grew up in Glenwood).The Managerwalks up and stands next to me and makes a gun drawing motion with his hand and I just smile.

Manager: Packing heat, huh.

Me: yep

Manager: Cop?

Me: Nope

Manager: Bounty Hunter?

Me: Nope

Manager: What are you then?

Me: A Citizen

Manager: Do you have a CWP?

Me: Yes, but I don't need it to carry like this.

After a little longer conversation about the rules of OC'ing I gave him the URL (or as Biden would say the web site number) for OCDO and he said he was going to drop by here later on, he sounded interested. So to the manager if you are here looking around, welcome and feel free to ask any questions you mayhave. Good food by the way :celebrate