Thread: HUMOR: Do you love to shoot rag head targets at point blank?

Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Post imported post

The video game consists of shooting people in the face, which immediately reminded me of shooting my rag head targets (with real rag on the head!) in various places.

The video is more of a "wtf" and some humor. The video game isn't too far off from what real video games are like... especially since video games are complete and utter waste of time... People fighting a computer algorithm just baffles me.
    Gays are prominent members of firearm rights, we do more via the courts, don't like it? Leave.
    Religious bigots against same sex marriage are not different than white supremacists
    I expel anti-gay people off my teams. Tolerance is key to team cohesion and team building.

Indiana, Pennsylvania, USA

Post imported post

My targets are all fursuit pieces.

Saint Gabriel, Louisiana, USA

Post imported post

That game looks like it ROCKS! And Close Range 2, Chainsaw Dawn? Fantastic!!!!
    President/ Founding Member
    Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League

, South Carolina, USA

Post imported post

I suggested that using a picture of Nancy Pelosi or some of the SCOTUS Justices as my target produced better results and got thoroughly raked over the coals for even mentioning it. be careful calling anyone a rag head as some people may feel that it is derogatory and call you out on it.