• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

HUMOR: Do you love to shoot rag head targets at point blank?

david.ross

imported post

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/hot_new_video_game_consists

The video game consists of shooting people in the face, which immediately reminded me of shooting my rag head targets (with real rag on the head!) in various places.

The video is more of a "wtf" and some humor. The video game isn't too far off from what real video games are like... especially since video games are complete and utter waste of time... People fighting a computer algorithm just baffles me.

PT111

imported post

I suggested that using a picture of Nancy Pelosi or some of the SCOTUS Justices as my target produced better results and got thoroughly raked over the coals for even mentioning it. be careful calling anyone a rag head as some people may feel that it is derogatory and call you out on it.