Thread: Which states are passing bills to exempt certain firearms from federal regulation?

Post imported post

I know Alaska is passing a bill to allow certain firearms to be exempt, what other states are there?

Alaska: (note: Alaska's legislature is only in session for 90 days, the bill can't pass until next year. Unfortunately annual sessions are already over.)

http://www.legis.state.ak.us/basis/g...amp;bill=HB186
    Gays are prominent members of firearm rights, we do more via the courts, don't like it? Leave.
    Religious bigots against same sex marriage are not different than white supremacists.
    I expel anti-gay people off my teams. Tolerance is key to team cohesion and team building.

Post imported post

Could this mean NFA rules would not apply as long as the firearm was made, purchased and owned in Alaska?
    Revelation 1911 - And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Post imported post

I seem to recall that Montana did so already.

Post imported post

mobeewan wrote:
    Could this mean NFA rules would not apply as long as the firearm was made, purchased and owned in Alaska?
    If the bill is not modified, one can even make steel cored ammo. Alaska already has restrictions over making explosives, I'm not sure if the House or Senate will make any changes.
    Gays are prominent members of firearm rights, we do more via the courts, don't like it? Leave.
    Religious bigots against same sex marriage are not different than white supremacists.
    I expel anti-gay people off my teams. Tolerance is key to team cohesion and team building.