Thread: Chief flynn- so what are you going to do about it???

Post imported post

So, yeah, this chief flynn is a smacktard, he is setting the city up for huge lawsuits, but my question to everyone is: what are you going to do about it? You just going to post online and bellyache or are you going to effect change?

I am the type of guy that effects change, so...

Would anyone be interested in walking around Milwaukee open carrying? Geta good civil rights lawyer on tap and of course some news and video ready, and see if his officers are as stupid as the chief is?

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

codename_47 wrote:
    So, yeah, this chief flynn is a smacktard, he is setting the city up for huge lawsuits, but my question to everyone is: what are you going to do about it? You just going to post online and bellyache or are you going to effect change?

I am the type of guy that effects change, so...

Would anyone be interested in walking around Milwaukee open carrying? Geta good civil rights lawyer on tap and of course some news and video ready, and see if his officers are as stupid as the chief is?
    Get a good attorney on retainer for me and have bail money at the ready, and I will drive down and O-C in Milwaukee, but we gotta go to Mama DeMarini's pizza on Wentworth & Potter (formerly DeMarini's Pizza, bay View) afterwards. And Glorioso's deli on Brady Street. and as long as we are there, a few cannoli's from Peter Sciortino's bakery. And Zaffiro's pizza for lunch on Farwell. (I'll need to get a larger gun-belt before the day is done)
    And a trip to Usingers on 3rd, and a trip into the spice house too. If I am driving down there, I am stocking up on supplies I can't get up here!

Financials are they only thing holding me back right now, my business is hge in the summertime, and winters are long up here.

Accomplished Advocate

Post imported post

I so wish I still lived in Northern Illinois. That would be the perfect opportunity to go visit some of my friends and walk around Milwaukee.

Post imported post

Mmmmm Glorioso's. If you're gonna be in Bay View, may I suggest Tenuta's on Clement (a few blocks south of KK)

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

codename_47 wrote:
    Get a good civil rights lawyer on tap and ...?
    What was the guy's name that filed the civil rights suit against West Allis and Chilton or where was he from? Oh yeah, Georgia.

Post imported post

Jonh Monroe.