• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chief flynn- so what are you going to do about it???

codename_47

imported post

So, yeah, this chief flynn is a smacktard, he is setting the city up for huge lawsuits, but my question to everyone is: what are you going to do about it? You just going to post online and bellyache or are you going to effect change?

I am the type of guy that effects change, so...

Would anyone be interested in walking around Milwaukee open carrying? Geta good civil rights lawyer on tap and of course some news and video ready, and see if his officers are as stupid as the chief is?

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

codename_47 wrote:
So, yeah, this chief flynn is a smacktard, he is setting the city up for huge lawsuits, but my question to everyone is: what are you going to do about it? You just going to post online and bellyache or are you going to effect change?

I am the type of guy that effects change, so...

Would anyone be interested in walking around Milwaukee open carrying? Geta good civil rights lawyer on tap and of course some news and video ready, and see if his officers are as stupid as the chief is?

Get a good attorney on retainer for me and have bail money at the ready, and I will drive down and O-C in Milwaukee, but we gotta go to Mama DeMarini's pizza on Wentworth & Potter (formerly DeMarini's Pizza, bay View) afterwards. And Glorioso's deli on Brady Street. and as long as we are there, a few cannoli's from Peter Sciortino's bakery. And Zaffiro's pizza for lunch on Farwell. (I'll need to get a larger gun-belt before the day is done)
And a trip to Usingers on 3rd, and a trip into the spice house too. If I am driving down there, I am stocking up on supplies I can't get up here!

Financials are they only thing holding me back right now, my business is hge in the summertime, and winters are long up here.

DKSuddeth

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

I so wish I still lived in Northern Illinois. That would be the perfect opportunity to go visit some of my friends and walk around Milwaukee.