Thread: Wisconsin Public Television Covers Open Carry

Post imported post

Post imported post

Krause came across the best (by far), Fendry a distant second, and Young talked in circles and didn't seem to make much sense IMO. Can't we get someone other than Fendry to represent "Wisconsin Gun Owners"? He did zero to get us to where we are now.

My $.02.

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Birdhunter wrote:
    Krause came across the best (by far), Fendry a distant second, and Young talked in circles and didn't seem to make much sense IMO. Can't we get someone other than Fendry to represent "Wisconsin Gun Owners"? He did zero to get us to where we are now.
    That is not true.

Fendry is the NRA and perhaps single-handedly defeated the PPA on the orders of his paymasters. He did everything he could to get us here and made a good living accepting his Iscariot's fee.

Post imported post

Jim Fendry is now a supporter of OC? When did this happen? He announced during one Waukesha gun show last year to NOT support the Wisconsin Patriots.

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Fendry!!

I do not want that man representing me in any way whatsoever for anything, I have never heard of the man until I joined this forum, and the first time I saw or heardhim speak was on the WPT video linked in this thread.

My initial impression of him is nothing more than a flappy-lipped word-slurring doofus that is good at avoiding answers to direct questions.

He was asked a direct question by the host, and spent more than a minute talking in circles and never got to the point.

Thank you for your effortsfendry, but please keep your mouth shut if you think you are going to represent me in any situation.

Centurion

Post imported post

Jim Fendry is an idiot

Post imported post

smithman wrote:
    Jim Fendry is now a supporter of OC? When did this happen? He announced during one Waukesha gun show last year to NOT support the Wisconsin Patriots.
    Supporter of OC? Maybe. Supporter of Milwaukee PD putting someone on the ground for "officer's safety"? Sure sounded like it. As he said it's a safety issue, not a constitutional one. What a crock, excuse me while I now vomit.

Post imported post

Fendry's in bed with the NRA, so I don't expect him to understand OC or our right against officer's fear of holstered guns to the full extent that we do.

Post imported post

I've pointed this one out before as well. Fendry is not our friend, and it'll be good when he figures out he's not part of the process anymore.

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

One down, two to go.