Thread: Tacoma K-Mart Incident Going Down Now

Post imported post

This just in from the scanner: White male 20s with a handgun near the K-mart (didn’t hear which) walking eastbound. Handgun is in a holster on his hip. A sergeant moved them to Tac-1, possibly to remind the officers it’s legal.

Post imported post

Officer to dispatch: “Subject just crossed Shirley, looks like an open carry.”

Dispatch: “Copy, open carry 12:51.”

Post imported post

"And I hope they are leaving him alone! (sounds like they are)"

Mainsail, if they are, indeed, leaving him alone it's thanks to you. The arrows you've taken for the rest of us deserves our sincere thanks. Thank you Mainsail!

MD

Post imported post

drallen85 wrote:
    And I hope they are leaving him alone! (sounds like they are)

Edit:

Mainsail,

was that the end of the encounter as far as you know?
    That was the last I heard about it. The two officers reported 'back in' and that was it.

Post imported post

Machoduck wrote:
    "And I hope they are leaving him alone! (sounds like they are)"

Mainsail, if they are, indeed, leaving him alone it's thanks to you. The arrows you've taken for the rest of us deserves our sincere thanks. Thank you Mainsail!

MD
    +1.

There are a few on these boards that have suffered more than others (not myself, fortunately) for the education of the local LEO's. They all deserve our Thanks.
    B.S. Chemistry UofWA '09
    KF7GEA

Post imported post

Mainsail wrote:
    This just in from the scanner: White male 20s with a handgun near the K-mart (didn’t hear which) walking eastbound. Handgun is in a holster on his hip. A sergeant moved them to Tac-1, possibly to remind the officers it’s legal.
    Hhehehe, that was me. I was having some tire work done at the Les Schwab across the street and decided to go for a walk in the meantime.

Found a nice little farmers market right down the street, don't remember the name of it though.

I did see two cruisers pass me and pull down the street I had just crossed but didn't see them after that.
    DISCLAIMER: This post may contain libertarian ideas and language that are consistent with the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, including a belief in liberty, rule of law, and natural rights. It may also contain opinions critical of government and the tyrannies being committed by such. If you are an authoritarian, statist, or other freedom hater, side effects of reading this post may include high blood pressure, loose stool, severe genital itching, and diarrhea of the mouth.

Post imported post

kenshin wrote:
    Mainsail wrote:
    Hhehehe, that was me. I was having some tire work done at the Les Schwab across the street and decided to go for a walk in the meantime.

Found a nice little farmers market right down the street, don't remember the name of it though.

I did see two cruisers pass me and pull down the street I had just crossed but didn't see them after that.

Nice!