• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

D.C. second amendment march

imported post

I am wondering if anyone has any recent information on the Million Gun Owner March planned fornext year? I would not be able to go to D.C. for that but read that they will have satellite marches and I'm wondering if anyone in Western PA Knows anything about any marches that will be held in our area? I would be currious as to what peoples opinions are of this in general, and if very many people know anything about it, also I apologize if this topic has already been posted I did look for other threads about it but didn't happen to notice any so I hope I am pointing out a new opportunity for everyone.